first water park

It was January 6 ashley birthday

It was morning everyone was awake         but ashley it was time for her turn to celebrate her birthday today the bob grabbed jade when katie carried Oliver they all walked to Ashley room

"Good morning" said everyone"hi" said Ashley"hi"said Bob and Katie then  ashley woked up "let's eat breakfast Ashley"said bob and katie then they all went down to eat breakfast and katie and Bob thought they should celebrate at a water park at new jersey for breakfast they all ate bacon and furits and pancakes for breakfast when they where all done eating they got there clothes and got ready and changed then they all got to the car and they lived on Kansas City so it tooked 2 days to get to new Jersey to go to doney park and they got there and it was everyone first time at doney park cuse katie and Bob been to other water park but not doney park they all ate lunch there french fies and chicken (I been to dorny park for my birthday so yeah) they went to the wave pool and the kids pool and went to the kids park for ashley and oliver cuse is almost his birthday and they got done playing in the water so they canged then when there were done cangeing they went to ride for more fun and they left at 8:00 and they all went home and went home and ashley blew out the candles and that was the end of Ashley birthday!!