6

"so.. you and ethan are really hitting it off." sahar said as you two made your way back to your hotel room.

"i don't know, he's just fun to talk to." you answered.

"that's cool, so where do you wanna go eat? i'm starving."

"yea i noticed." you chuckled.

"how about we get ready and walk around town, see maybe we can find a nice place to eat." you suggested.

"sounds like a plan." she said as she unlocked the door.

after sahar showered and got dressed it was your turn to take a shower and get ready.

you and sahar grabbed your things and made your way down to the lobby before exiting the main entrance and started walking around.

travelling along the busy streets the both of you were fascinated by all the life and color hawaii had to it, it was really an amazing place to experience. after walking around for about 30 minutes you and sahar found a small restaurant that looked like a good place to eat.

entering the small restaurant you went up to the hostess.

"hi we would like a table of two." you smiled at her.

"outside or inside?" she tapped on the screen.

"inside." you answered.

"alright." she said tapping the screen again before taking to menus with her. "right this way." she smiled as she led you two to your table.

you two sat down as you started looking at the menu; several minutes later and a waitress came by and took your order. you and sahar just sipped on the lemon water the served you until your food came.

you two took this lunch to just talk a little about school and senior year, it has been weighing on both your minds lately.

over all the lunch was quite fun, the food was really good and you and sahar had some good laughs.

towards the end of the lunch the both of you were on your phones as you waited for the waitress to come back with your cheque, you were just browsing instagram until you noticed a follow request, clicking on it you felt your heart start to trace.

[@alexazoe] @ethandolan has requested to follow you.