15

with your water bottle in one hand and your phone and headphones in the other you went up to the front desk, being greeted by the desk lady.

"hi i heard there's a gym and was wondering where its located?" you asked her sweetly.

"it's on floor -1 right next the indoor pool." she smiled.

you thanked her before heading to the elevators and clicking the button that said '-1' on it. entering the gym you placed down your water bottle and took off the baggy shirt you had on leaving you in just your leggings and sports bra because it was so hot and humid.

plugging in your earbuds you walked over to the treadmill, turning it to a low speed you started jogging in attempt to warm up a bit before moving on.

once your 15 minute timer went off you grabbed a drink before moving on to your leg workout; doing light stretching before playing shuffle on your gym playlist and moving onto squats.

the blasting music booming in your ears and the slight burning in your thighs distracted you from the two figures entering the room, there had been more people working out so you couldn't care less.

lifting your eyes to the mirror infront of you noticed ethan standing from a far, eyes quickly lifting from your ass to meet your eyes in the mirror; a flustered blush spread across his cheeks as he quickly turned to look elsewhere.

you felt your cheeks heat up as a small grin made its way to your lips.