21

"oh my god! you're that alexa girl that's been hanging out with ethan dolan right?" two girls squealed as they approached you and sahar.

"uh yeah." you chuckled awkwardly. "how do you know my name?" you asked.

"tmz and clevver news were talking all about you and the dolan twins! they called you the mystery girl before mentioning your instagram account." one of the girls said as you and sahar exchanged looks.

"are you and ethan dating?" the first one asked bluntly.

"no we aren't." your eyes widened as you answered abruptly. "we're just good friends." 

"would it be okay if we took a photo with you?"

"sure but im no where near famous, are you sure you want one?"

"of course! and besides haven't you seen your followers count? im pretty sure you already have like 10k."

"oh wow, i didn't even notice that." you said flustered.

you quickly took the picture with the two girls before saying your goodbyes and heading back to the hotel with sahar.

"damn that was so weird!" sahar said.

"i know! i can't even believe it!" you agreed. "and since when does tmz and clevver tv or whatever-they're-called  know my insta? i barely even use it!"

"trust me i bet they could know your first grade teachers name if they wanted to, those bastards really know how to dig deep." sahar said.

"but on another note.." she started. "how's it going with you and your lover boy?" she asked causing you to chuckle.

"well... we're not together-together, but it's not not  together either, you know? ugh i don't even know what we wanna be to be honest."

"well you better find out in the next couple days cause our flight back is only a week away."

"ugh, i know, i know.. i'll talk to him tomorrow."

"i just hope we're on the same page." you sighed.