Leaping Into Battle

Alice Tachibana ^^^

| No paragraphs in someone's POV on purpose |

No ones POV

The Rangers were in for a tough one. A Nighlock that made you spin in circles. As simple as that. They've already been struck with its magical spinning powers and now they look like idiots running around themselves.

Alice's POV

I'm in my suit. Watching and waiting. Should I help them? Probably should I guess. ITS SETTLED. I'll help. Wait, the Nighlok just stopped them spinning. Why though? "HAHAHAHAH! Look how dizzy you all are! You won't be doing much for awhile!" That still doesn't answer my question. Anddd they've de-morphed already. Time for my entrance. I flip from the building I'm on top of and land right behind the Nighlock. "Hey spin man! Just because they're down doesn't mean I am, PAY MORE ATTENTION!" I yell as I slash him with one of my twin katanas. "AHHH! How dare you! Now I will make you go for a spin." He shots his magical powderish stuff at me and I dodge with a swift movement slashing him one again causing an explosion and now it's time for the big guy. The spin guy turns into a colossal giant. "Leave this to me!" I shout at the Rangers. "Arctic Fox zord! Let's go!" I teleport into my precious zord and get ready for battle. My twin katanas in two pedestals either side of me. "Icy winds!" Strong stormy winds blow out of the zords mouth. Sending the massive Nighlock flying and cue another massive explosion. (somehow nothing was damaged 😑 Logic! YAY.) As I walk to the Rangers they walk to me. "THAT. WAS. AWESOME!" The guy wearing green yells. He's the green ranger most definately. "That was golden, what a big moment!" Said the guy who I assume is the golden ranger. "Let's cut to the chase, who are you?" Blue guy asks. "What a warm welcome," I state as I de-morph. No words left in them. Huh, I seem to have that effect on people. "Wowww, your really strong and pretty," says the blonde one wearing yellow. Yellow ranger. "I agree," dark haired, wearing pink. Pink ranger. "How do we know we can trust you?" Blue ranger guy asks. I just smile at him. The boy who is obviously the red ranger just stands staring, he knows about the white ranger. I can tell.

No ones POV

little did Alice know, he wasn't only staring because he knew of the ancient white ranger.