Training and Feels

Update! Sorry I've been slack, no excuses.

Alice's POV

I practice on the training dummies outside and before I knew it everyone else had started their training as well. I sit on the steps and drink some iced water. I honestly prefer it freezing. I watch each of the Rangers, all still have a lot to learn. Jayden however, he's strong but; there are still some things he must overcome. I'm not saying I don't have anything to improve on, trust me I do. "Taking a break are we Elsa?" Bluey mocks. "Get back to work Bluey,"
"And why should I?" He asks
"You've got more to learn then I,"
"So you're saying you don't know everything, never thought you'd admit it," Bluey teases. "No one in all of time and space knows everything, it's merely impossible," I state. "Smart mouth," He insults. "Ouch, that hurt right here." I hold my heart. "Now get back to training," I point to the dummies. "This is why I didn't want you on the team. You think you're higher and better than all of us. News flash iciclepop, you're exactly the same as us. I honestly wouldn't care if a Nighlok got you right now!" Kevin shouted at me. Not going to lie, this time it actually did hurt. "Kevin! That's enough!" Jayden scolds as everyone turns to look at me. Tears dripping down my face. "A-Alice I'm sor-"
"Save it. I don't need your pity," I stomp off out the gate and head straight for the beach.

Jayden's POV

"Kevin, you went way too far," I scold once again. "I didn't mean it," he said. "Just think a bit next time. I'm going to find Alice, Master Ji is inside if you need anything,"

-timeskip - found Alice sitting on rock at beach -

"Hey Alice?" I sit next to her. "What." She coldly responded. "You know he didn't mean it," I attempt to make her feel better. "I know but..." tears start to leave her eyes and before I knew it she was crying. I place my arm around her waist. "Shhh, it's ok," I calm her down a bit. "The only family I had was my father. He told me to always be confident and never let anyone push me around. When Kevin said what he said it reminded me of the times I would train with my dad and he would teach me how to lead and be led by another, to always obey the orders of a Master. Kevin called me iciclepop, my father used to call me his 'little iciclepop' before he was murdered by the likes of the nighlok. He left me his zord, and his samuraizer. I never got to say goodbye." At this point she was balling her eyes out. All I could do was pull her in closer. "I'm so sorry," I place my chin on her head. "No need," she hugged me and snuggled closer. So cute...

The sky had grown darker, it was now night. I peered down to Alice whom was still in my arms. Fast asleep.. I carry her bridal style all the way back to the house. Avoiding everyone I take her to her room. Placing her on her bed and taking my leave. I feel a cold hand grab my wrist. "Don't leave," she looks up at me. "I won't." She moves over making room on the bed for me. I climb into the sheets and quilt and lay next to her. Alice snuggles into my chest and I stare at her in awe. How could one be so cute and beautiful, but tough and fierce at the same time. Both of us fell asleep. Hands around her waist, her head rest on my chest. I feel like I've known you forever Alice. Honestly, I think I love you.