Full Fledged Member

Alice Tachibana ^^^

At the Shiba House

Jayden's POV

So that's the power of the legendary white ranger. Not only that she's beautiful and her voice it's just... gorgeous.

Alice's POV

I've gotta admit red ranger guy is handsome. Don't judge, I still don't know their names. "So who's this?" I suppose this guy is Mentor Ji. "Hello, my name is Alice Tachibana and I'm the white ranger." I bow as I say this. Now they all know my name. "I've been expecting you," Ji states. "Atleast someone knew I was coming,"
"This is the white ranger everyone, she will be the new addition to your team, treat her like you
would treat each other." Ji tells the Rangers. "What! She can't just join, she hasn't learnt the ways of the samurai!" Bluey jumps in. "Hey, hey, hey, hey. Samurai duel now!" I demand. "Fine," bluey says as he hands me a training sword (one of those stick things, don't know what they are called.) "WHY IS THERE ONLY ONE! WHAT IS THIS!" I shout in awe at this stick thing. "So, little miss perfect doesn't know how to use a sword." Bluey smirks. "What did you just call me?" My rage builds. "I'm far from perfect." I state as I snap the stick sword in half to create two. Mentor Ji nearly faints at that action.... Whoops. We walk to the dojo. We start circling each other. I close my eyes. I can practically see his face in a confused look. 'Feel the kill.' I thought. He leaps for the hit, I sense it, I snap open my eyes and dodge at the speed of light. I end up behind him with the training swords in an X shape across the front of his neck. "Use the opponents offence as your own Bluey," "Now I think it's only fair I learn your names."
"I'm Mia," the pink ranger known as Mia replies. "I'm Emily," Blondie. "Mike," Green face. "Kevin," BLUEY! "Antonio!" Golden boy. "Jayden," handsome, young man ;) . "And as you know, I'm Alice Tachibana. I'm glad to join your team." I wink at Jayden.

Jayden's POV

Alice Tachibana... She is beautiful, has a gorgeous voice, her name is pretty. Not only that, she knows a lot. What she just told Kevin was great advice and the way she fought, it was elegant but tough. When she winked at me I already knew I liked her and it's only the second chapter (THE FOURTH WALL SJCNSJXBSJ 😖) what's gotten into me? I'm meant to be the red ranger.

 When she winked at me I already knew I liked her and it's only the second chapter (THE FOURTH WALL SJCNSJXBSJ 😖) what's gotten into me? I'm meant to be the red ranger

☺️