Day At The Shiba House

•Check out my new story about Park Jimin from bts 💞 Idols • pjm•

Alice's POV

Everyone's asleep... lazy. I dance into the kitchen and open the fridge... RASPBERRIES yessss. I sit down on the couch and start eating. I put my phone on low and start listening to BTS's song butterfly. I continue eating my raspberries in peace until...

"What are you doing White face," Bluey...  "Hello there Bluey, I see you woke up." I turn off my music. "You didn't answer my question," he continues. "I'm eating raspberries while listening to music if it isn't obvious," I reply with sass. "And I suppose you want something?" "I want a re-do duel," he chucks me the training stick I snapped in two. "If you say so." We walk to the practice area.

"What's going on here?" Jayden asks as him and all the others walk outside. "Bluey here asked for a do over," I explain. "Just don't break anything else," Ji worries to much. "Ok let's go!" Bluey charges my way.

Dodged. He throws many attacks my way but I simply move like a leaf in the wind avoiding every attack. Vanished. I disappear from everyone's sight. "Hey Bluey!" I appear behind him. I press my fingers on the soft spot of his shoulder near his neck. He lands on the ground with a thud. You see I found that spot awhile ago and ever since it's helped me out greatly. Pressing on the spot basically stops the body from fighting back or movement. This simple spot pushes the opponent straight to the ground.

"How did you do that!" Mia and Emily run up to me. "I never reveal my secrets." I tap my nose. "You, you didn't even use the training sticks." Bluey stands pack up. "I didn't have to. You led yourself right to it. You didn't wait. You simply attacked, defence is the greatest offence. I waited to see what you would do, you didn't shield yourself so I grasped my opportunity." "Wisely said Alice. She's exactly right Kevin, you let your frustration get the best of you." Ji adds in. "Good fight Alice. Kevin, you've got some work to do," Jayden says.

Everyone makes there way back inside except me and Jayden. "Tell me, how did you do that?" Jayden asks. I lean in, our faces centimetres apart. "You mean... THIS!" I press in the spot. "Ah!" He falls to the ground. "Ahhahahah, here let me help you up." I reach out my hand for him to grab. He takes it. However, he pulls me down with him. Our faces inches away from each other. We stare into each other's eyes. CUT IT OUT ALICE! I snap out of it and we look at each other for another second before bursting into laughter.

A/N: DONE. I've been meaning to update...