[Article]

Aubree Johnson's a HomeWrecker?

Is Model, Actress and Singer Aubree Johnson a home-wrecker?

We all know the lovely Aubree Johnson for her role as 'Evie' on the hit tv series 'Supernatural'. Although she's played on other things something about this role has been the most dramatic for her.

I'm sure that everyone has heard the rumor going around that Misha Collins, aka Castiel, and his wife of fourteen years are getting a divorce. Although this may not be true because it hasn't been confirmed or denied, but... here's the part that many people probably don't know.

The rumor that they're divorcing because Aubree is in love with him!

Now this may or may not be true, but I'm sure all of us can agree that Misha and Castiel have a special place in everyone's heart.

Rumor's say that her latest single 'The Heart Wants what it Wants' is about her costar. No one really considered this until they seen her break down during the performance. (Below)

People believe that her love for Misha is what made her want to add the wings in the performance. If that's why then is was a very subtle way to do so.

So what do you all think? Do you think she's in love with Misha or do you think she added the wings coincidently?

Leave your comments below!

Related

Aubree Johnson's new tv series?

Or

Supernatural gets new OTP?

********************

A/N:

I'm so sorry that it was an awful start but it'll get better! ✌🏻️