[Hotel]

Aubree let out a breathe of relief as she
stepped out of the cab and into the hotel James and a few others were staying at. She quickly hurried inside and ran towards the stairs not wanting to wait on the elevator.

She seen his room and quickly went
and knocked on the door. The door opened in less than five seconds. She walked in and heard the door shut behind her. She looked up when she felt James' gaze on her.

"Are you going to tell me what's going on?" He asked her. She had tears welling up in her eyes, she bit down on her bottom lip to keep it from trembling. He noticed this and took her in his arms.

James started rubbing her back as she started crying. She didn't want to tell him what was going on in case he'd get hurt. His frame was technically on top of her considering that he was 6'2 and she was only 5'5.

She pulled away and wiped her eyes,
she was sure she looked like an even bigger mess than she already was. "There's something that you should know, but I don't want you to feel sorry for me or anything like that." She told him. He only nodded

"When I was fifteen, which was nine years ago, I met this guy. He was sixteen at the time, and I was just now starting to get famous. So we started hanging out and he seemed like a nice and cool guy. So, after hanging out a few times he asked me out on a date. I agreed and the date was awesome. We went on plenty more dates and it was all good, everything was perfect. Then he asked me to officially be his girlfriend, I agreed and we started dating. It was good until the night of my sixteenth birthday." She told him, she sat down on the bed and James sat down beside her.

"The night of my sixteenth birthday, he forced himself on me. Then one of my friends came in and saw him, they attacked him and threw him out... the next day he apologized and I forgave him." She started fiddling with her hands which caused James to gently grab them in a comforting way. "God, I'm twenty-four... why can't I talk about this?" She mumbled to herself.

"You don't have to talk about it." He told her. She shook her head then started nodding, "I do, especially with you. I don't want to keep this from everyone.. I want at least one person to know and I want it to be you." She replied to him. He nodded, "okay.. but stop if it gets to hard."

"After that night on my birthday it started getting serious. He started getting angry at me for the little things... it was first not spending every weekend with him, then it got into more serious things after the anger he started actually verbally/emotionally abusing me... after that he started physically abusing me. Every time he would get mad at me.. one day it got out of hand. I came home really late and we got into this big argument, he shoved me and I ended up hitting my stomach on the edge of something sharp.." she trailed off, standing up, raising her shirt showing him the mark that whatever she bumped into left.

James stood up and raised her shirt a little higher to get a better look at the scar. He looked at it then up at her. "How- I don't- did-" James couldn't make out words.

"That's not even the worst part," she whispered. He gave her a sad but questioning look. "This is what caused me to loose a baby." She looked down putting her shirt down and walking away from his bed and into his kitchen area.

"You had a miscarriage." James said. She nodded, "I'm not slut.." she added, "I didn't really wanna be pregnant, but I wasn't going to get an abortion. It wasn't that baby I didn't want, it was who's it was. But, um, I got pregnant by him basically raping me. I was only eighteen when I got pregnant."

"I know that you're not like that." He told her, "that's not all that even happened... but I'm done for now." She told him.

"Is this why you came over? Cause you wanted to tell me." He asked, she shook her head in a 'no' type of way. "I came over cause I wanted to tell you but he told me he was coming over tonight at 8. And I didn't want to bother you but I wanted to know if I could stay with you tonight. I'll sleep on the couch." She responded.

"I don't mind. But, you are not sleeping on the couch." He told her.

"I forgot my clothes." She sighed, "could I wear something of yours just to set it the morning? Until I can get into my outfit..."

"Sure." He told her.

"I'm sorry for being annoying, or bugging you.." she trailed off. He could've kicked her out if he wanted too.

"You're not annoying or bugging me Aubree, and don't ever think you are. I'll always be here for you when you need me, you can always be honest and tell me things. I will be the person who will never judge you." James said to her.

"I'm sorry for trying to push you away." She apologized to him. He shrugged and she placed her hand on his shoulder. "Thank you, for everything you've done for me, already. You don't even know me that well."

"I feel like I've known you all my life." He admitted quietly. She gave him a small smile.
She was glad she told someone but most importantly she's glad she told James.

**************

A/N:
Okay, I hope this first 'in real life' chapter was okay. :)