[Rumor Patrol]

A\N:
So before you read this I want to inform you what I'm going. More than likely to understand this you need to know what 'Rumor Patrol' is. It's a 'Clevver News' segment or whatever. Where they take rumor's and decide if they're true or not. That was a tiny summary in case you haven't watched it :)

Bold = Ryland Adams
Italics = Joslyn Davis
Bold & italics = Both
*********

"Are Misha Collins and his wife of fourteen years getting a divorce because of Aubree Johnson?"

"And are Aubree Johnson and James Lafferty going to be costar on a new TV show?"

"Plus, is Season 2 going to be the last season for 'Scream'?"

"We have got the truth here on Rumor Patrol"

*

"Okay, so the first rumor we're dealing with.."

"Are Misha Collins and his wife of fourteen years getting a divorce because of Aubree Johnson?"

"Okay guys, this rumor has gotten so big that it's trending on twitter. It's been talked about everywhere, so we're going to give you the truth right here, right now."

"Okay, so Twitter said that this all started when Aubree posted a picture she had took with Misha. Her caption was 'Love this guy so much. Don't know what I would do without him in this rough time. #yesilovejensenandjaredtoo.' After that everyone started assuming that Misha and his Wife were having trouble and they were helping each other."

"That's messed up! I tell my friends I love them all the time so I don't see why everyone got to where they assumed that stuff."

"Right? So, after everyone assumed it got out of hand when the magazines and the internet got involved with it. Aubree was called out for being a home-wrecker."

"Which she obviously isn't. She even posted a Instagram picture of her laughing and totally burned down that article about her being a home wrecker. Don't believe everything you see on the internet guys. Except, you can believe us."

"So, this rumor is definitely false."

"The whole cast of supernatural just loves each other the perfect amount."

"It's good to work with people that you love like family members."

"On to our next rumor..."

"Are Aubree Johnson and James Lafferty going to be two main stars in a new tv series that's going to be aired?"

"This is probably my favorite rumor we've ever done on this show. But, I have done some digging around."

"I have too actually. Because this is one of my top five favorites."

"So what did you find Joslyn?"

"Well, when I went digging around I found a page to a tv series that had been leaked by accident. It was called 'beyond perfect' but then they changed the name to 'My Dilemma' so it would make since why they made Aubree the main character in it."

"Yeah, since the tv series is named after her song. Maybe that's why she came out with 'My Dilemma 2.0' possibly. I also found that but I found it on a different website and under the cast the main two was Aubree and James but neither have confirmed it."

"So this rumor is a True? But you guys know is a trumor, a rumor that we want to be true."

"Plus, wouldn't James and Aubree make an amazing couple?"

"They would."

"Last rumor of today is: is Season 2 of 'scream' the last season for good?"

"Well, I've found a lot of stuff for this one."

"You can take this one."

"Okay, so the most I found was that they will have a two hour special that the producers will decide by the views of their will be a season three or not."

"Well it's going to be sad if it's over but there are awesome tv series that have ended too soon."

"So this rumor is a maybe. We're not sure
Because it's based off the views."

"That's all the rumor's we have to talk about today."

"See you next week!"