[Texts]

Texts to Aubree from James.

James:
Are you okay?

Aubree:
You really shouldn't have done that James..

James:
Why not?
Aubree I care about you.
Everyone else does too.

Aubree:
There are things you all don't know about me.
I have skeletons in my closet, and it can come back to hurt everyone I get close too.
I know that I've been posting pictures but that's from set.. it doesn't matter if it's work.

James:
I don't care Aubree!
Listen to me, I know I haven't known you very long but I already care for you.. so if there is something or someone that wants to hurt you for getting close to people then tell me so I can protect you.

Aubree:
James stop... you don't mean that. Not now and you never will. So I'm definitely not dragging you into this. So I think that we should keep our friendship on a professional level to where it's just friends and no flirting or getting close.

James:
Aubree, you have to let me help..
I can protect you or we can go to the police.. I won't let anyone hurt you.

Aubree:
James, I've already tried everything.
It never works for this guy...
Believe me I care for you too, I care about all of the cast but I can't get anyone especially not you into this.

James:
Who is it?
What did he do to you?

Aubree:
I have to go...

James:
Aubree I can help you.
Read
Aubree please!
Read
Aubree! I just wanna keep you safe
Read
Aubree please...
Please..
delivered

**************

A/N:

I hope this chapter was good but just letting you know that this made the thing that's happened to her seem like she killed someone. Just to clear things up she obviously didn't. It's actually about a person... obviously.