Coming out

Sorry for the long wait guys but here's the new chapter
____________________________________
(3rd per. P.O.V)
Masky got out of the shower and put on pants and a shirt feeling too hot after the shower to put his jacket on he laid down in bed when he heard the door creek open. "Hey Masky." He heard Hoodie say as he closed the door. "Hey Hoodz, what's up?" "I'm just wondering something. You never talk about having a crush on anyone why not?" Masky wasn't wearing his mask so Hoodie could see the confused look on his face with a little hint of pink on his cheeks. "Not really into anyone around here like that." "Oh well I saw you talking to Toby earlier and you were kinda blushing a lot, do you like him?" Masky's face turned fifty shades of red when he heard that. "F-fine.....I'm gay....and kinda have a crush on him....I just didn't want you freaking out about sharing a room with me and stuff I just see your as a friend dude." "Masky it's fine I'm glad you told me." Hoodie has changed in front of Masky many times from just getting out of the shower and Masky's done the same they weren't embarrassed about it. "So your not mad or anything...." "No Masky your my best friend nothing could change that." Masky smiled and hugged him. "Just don't tell Toby I have a crush on him.....I don't think he likes me the same way....." Hoodie chuckled at his statement. "You'll be surprised."
____________________________________
Sorry it's short but the next chapter will be longer and it won't take weeks to upload thanks for being patient loves 😊