Proposal and Friendship

Masky and Toby were laying on the couch cuddling watching TV. Toby turned his head back and looked at Masky and smiled. Masky chuckled and pecked his lips. Toby smiled cutely and Masky pulled him closer, Toby nuzzled his head in his chest wrapping arms around him. Masky wrapped his arms around Toby while Toby kept his head buried in Masky's chest. Masky ran his hand through his hair making him slowly fall asleep. "Mmmmmmm." Was the only sound coming out of Toby. Masky slipped his hand down and rubbed Masky's back. Toby shivered a little and snuggled up to him closer. "Your so cute when you're sleepy." Masky smiled and kissed his forehead. "Mmmmm." Was all Toby replied with. Masky chuckled and carried him upstairs and laid in bed with him and cuddled him. Toby feel asleep and was loosely holding on to Masky. He slipped out of his arms and walked downstairs and found E.J sitting at the table eating a kidney. Sally was bothering Jeff, Ben of course playing video games, Jane and Clockwork went to hang out, and Hoodie was in the kitchen of course, eating cheesecake. They looked at each other. "Hey Masky what's up?" "Nothing much Toby feel asleep so I came down here to talk." "Always fun." Hoodie chuckled. "Wanna eat your cheesecake outside while I get a smoke?" Masky asked Hoodie who shrugged. "Alright." They both walked out to the porch and sat at the steps and Masky pulled out a pack of cigarettes. Hoodie continued reading while masky lit up a cigarette and blew the smoke out. "Soooooo what's up?" Hoodie looked at Masky. "Feel like proposing to Toby." Hoodie almost choked on his cheesecake. "What?! Really?!" Masky nodded and looked at him. Hoodie squealed and hugged Masky tightly. Masky laughed hugging him back. "Wanna help me plan it?" Hoodie looked at him and nodded quickly. "Yes why would I not wanna help?" Masky laughed at how hyper Hoodie gets doing stuff like this. "Do you have a ring?" Hoodie looked at Masky tilting head a little. "Yes I do." Masky pulled out a little ring box out of his pocket and opened it showing a little diamond ring. Hoodie looked at the ring in awe. Masky chuckled and put it away. "This is really happening, your really gonna get married, I never thought we would marry anyone." Hoodie laughed. Masky had to agree with him he had a point, he felt the same. Masky took a puff from his cigarette, slowly blowing out the smoke. Hoodie hugged him and Masky smiled. Masky relaxed and laid back a little while Hoodie kept hugging him. Masky looked up at the sky watching the sun set thinking about how life has passed him by. He smiled a little surprised he made it this far, to even think about getting married. Hoodie let go and finished eating his cheesecake. Masky finished his cigarette and walked inside with Hoodie. Masky hugged Hoodie for a long time and just stayed there. Hoodie hugged him back and they stood there in the middle of the living room hugging. Masky eventually let go and they smiled at each other and walked upstairs. Masky went back and cuddled Toby while Hoodie went in his room and feel asleep. Masky rubbed Toby's back for a while before falling asleep.