First Mission

Toby, Masky, and Hoodie walked into Slender office. He was waiting for them being his impatient self. "Yes Slender?" Masky asked him. "I need you guys too go on a mission, there was a guy caught in the forest and got video evidence of us. This is a big mission for your first one Toby but it's going to take all three of you working together to get it done." They all nodded and they headed out after getting more details about the mission. They walked through the forest to a small town, it was nightfall by the time they got there. Masky found an unlocked window and they quietly sneaked in. They looked around the house, it was somewhat clean, they found the stairs and quietly climbed up them finding doors. Masky whispered to them. "Hoodie take the right side me and Toby will check out the left. Don't fire your gun unless you need to." Hoodie nodded and they split up and quietly opened the doors and checked out the rooms and regrouped at the end of the hallway. "Nothing." Hoodie whispered. "S-s-so he's not home or h-h-he's hiding somewhere else." Toby whispered. "Hmm, Hoodie check the attic, I'll check the basement, Toby stay on the stairs and keep lookout." Toby and Hoodie nodded. Masky went downstairs and Hoodie found the door to the attic and went up, Toby stood in the middle of the stairs and kept watched. Hoodie came back very quickly and went to find Toby. "I didn't find anything up there. Anything from Masky yet?" Toby shook his head. "Let's go check on him." Hoodie said. Toby nodded again and slowly walked to the basement while Hoodie followed right behind him. Toby opened the door and quietly walked down the darkened stairwell to the musty room below. Masky heard them coming. "Guys, over here." He waved over to them and they walked over to him. "This is a mess down here, but i found this little false wall, it might lead somewhere, help me open it." They both nodded and Toby took out his axe and cut into it. Masky and Hoodie stood back and watched him. After a while the whole door way was fully showing and they walked in to an even mustier and dustier room. "damn, these r-r-rooms get dustier?" Toby said while coughing a little. "I don't know but somethings gotta be hidden here."
____________________________________
Sorry for the delay, but I'm not gonna leave this story until it's complete don't worry i'll keep updating