Unicomics x Ell

This was suggested by FallenMelody so shout out to her for suggesting it, Ell is her Oc and I'm going to be doing it anyway because I can, and I'm fine with writing Oc's x Youtubers. Like I said suggest anything you want. Let's get right into it, shall we :3, also this doesn't have pov so it's always in 3rd person.

It had been a long day for Uni, of recording, of course, with all of his good, good friends. Rather than taking a nap, like he normally would (I don't actually know if he does but if Unicomics reads this than hopefully he'll correct me... maybe) he went for a walk to play some Pokemon Go. while on the walk a lot of people recognized as Unicomics well because they were either good friends with him and know he has a YouTube channel or because they were fans and recognized him by his blue/brown hair. when he had stopped and sat on a park bench, another person came over and sat on the bench, A girl with brown hair, and cat ears and tail. She was the most beautiful girl, he had ever seen, he tried not to stare, he didn't want to be rude. He heard a voice say "Hold on are you Unicomics." he looked over, it was the girl, "ummm... yeah." he replied. He thought she was about to do a fangirl squeal, so he covered his ears, instead she hugged him, He blushed a little, not enough for anyone to notice but enough for her to notice, She looked quite shy,I couldn't resist,I touched my lips with hers, I pulled back to see that she was also blushing. "I'm so so sorry, it was an accident, I swear." he apologized. "oh really, well this one isn't." she replied and they touched lips once more, He was in complete shock. "by the way what is your name anyway." Uni asked. "Oh I-I'm Ell." she replied back, "Ell that's a pretty name for a pretty girl." she started to blush a little. after a while of playing Pokemon Go, Uni asked " Hey wanna go over to my place." "sure, but is anyone else there?" she asked. "no one who's gonna harm you but rather just the rest of my group." He replied. She seemed even more shy. "wanna... meet them." he said. "ummm... maybe." she replied. "aww, come on, i'll introduce them to you to make your job easier, you only have to shake their hand." he replied back. "okay fine, but as long as I don't have to say anything, unless its to you." She replied back with a small kiss on the cheek. They headed back to Uni's. Uni introduced Ell to Cory, NICHOLAS SCHATZKI (Zres), Frozen gargon (tommy), and some others because I'm too lazy to list them all off, she seemed kind but was very shy while meeting them, she never really made eye contact with anyone except Uni, who was smiling the whole time so was she. Cory was quite happy for him, his girl friend Shelby was too (CORBY!!!!). The rest of them started yelling "LET THE SHIP SAIL" or "I'm putting this on Twitter", She seemed a lot more shy than before and held onto Uni's arm, some people fangirled over this, others came over and hugged both Ell and Uni. It was an enjoyable night for everyone, including Ell, she wasn't as shy as she was before. "so, Ell, do you have a YouTube channel." Cory asked. "yeah, Musicgaming, I do Vlogs, gaming, challenges, and covers on it, why." she replied. "well Cory and I were thinking about adding you to our group." Tommy replied. "I-I've haven't done much with collaborations." she replied. "trust me, a lot of the stuff, we do is Gaming, Vlogs, and Minecraft roleplaying." Tommy replies. "How much will I get to see Uni?" she asked. "He's one of our main people." Cory smiled. "then sure, when is the first video?" she asked.

Trollololololololol, I left you on a cliffhanger, I truly hoped you enjoy this and I might make a second part to this but that's if the person who requested this is fine with it and I'm signing off. Goodbye and Goodnight for now everyone.