Tommy x Reader

Another one suggested by FallenMelody so another shout out to her, true fact: my favorite person in Newscapepro's group is actually Tommy (FrozenGargon)

Tommy's Pov

I was on the bus ride to Cory's, I didn't look anywhere but out the window, I knew someone was beside me but I was so focused on Tweeting that I didn't really focus on anything. Finally when I got to my stop me and them got off at the same stop. "so, whats your name?" I look over it was the person on the bus. "Tommy, yours?" I replied back. "Y/N, nice to meet you Tommy." they replied back. "where ya heading to anyway." they asked. "oh just, A good good friend of mines house, his name is Cory Crater. I'm also meeting his sister." I replied with the odd voice I do. "Hold on as in Newscapepro, Are you Frozen Gargon?" they asked. " yeah why." I replied in my normal voice. "I'm a Huge FAN!!" They replied back, their eyes glimmering, and wide. "can I PLEASE come with you." they asked with puppy dog eyes. "I don't think Cory wants any extra visitors, but I can ask him." I replied.

Y/N's pov

After a long while, Tommy and you make it to Cory's but when they did, Cory was with Nick, Shelby, Nicholas, and many others, all people you knew from watching them on YouTube. "Tommy, your finally here, who's the person with you, are they the person who wanted to come with you?" Cory asked. "Yeah, where's your sister?" Tommy asked. "Oh, she's out for a little while. How bout' you two love birds make yourself at home." Cory teased. Tommy blushed at this. You did the same. You two were literally stuck in the same room together, it's gonna be really akward. You was already tired. So I hopped in bed. Tommy started unpacking. "Hey, ya wanna help out or ya just gonna lay there?" he asked. "You seem ta have it." you replied back. He grumbles at this. You smirk in a very evil way. He grits his teeth. "I should've known you'd be a nuisance." he says. At this you grin and chuckle. "What's so funny, huh." he says in that odd tone of his and... Smiling? He's actually enjoying this? You give him a confused look. "You were just grinning, what happened?" he asked. You replie with, "your... Enjoying this?" he looks at your, "of course, what's the point at being angry at someone you lo-" he cuts off, looks away, and blushes. You look at him and give him the sweetest smile you can. Until you realize, your blushing too. It was silent for a couple minutes. It was an awkward silence.

Tommy's pov

After a while of silence, I went back to unpacking my crap, I stayed silent, but not Y/n, they started talking about something, I was only half listening, but I was a bit embarrassed, I literally admitted I loved them... Was it really right, I mean, yeah they seem kind, and we'll beautiful, but I really don't know anything about them, we only met a couple of hours ago. Once they finished talking, I say "I'm sorry for well ya know." they give me a blank stare, the say, "we're you even listening to me? I told you, it was fine." I look at them and grin like a shark who's waitin' for its pray. They smile back. I come over and sit next to them, they ask, "hey, why do you always wear that mask." I look at them, and say, "I like it..." "good enough." they say.

Y/n's pov

After hours of trying to get information out of him, you finally give up and lay back down... You ask yourself when did you sit up in the first place, maybe we're just all in a story somebody's writing for others enjoyment and they forgot to write it in... Nah, that's impossible, it's crazy talk, plus who would think to write about Tommy and someone together, it's just crazy. You realize during all that thought, Tommy layed down next to you... And fell asleep. You smile at him, and kiss him, you think your an idiot for this but you lay down and fall asleep... Tommy opens one eye suggesting, he wasn't asleep.

I finally finished it. You can sing hallelujah now. This took WAY too long ta finish, also sorry for my accent, I have a very Ravenish accent. But I'm also finishing the other two as well, you can sing hallelujah again and again because I'm finally getting it off my shoulders.
One more thing,
Raven the Great, at your service