ARG x Reader

Suggested by MithZactor, check he/she out!!!!!!

Y/n's pov

You were walking down the street, on your own, well more like on your phone, but whatever. You were watching YouTube, in specific, AdamRexrodiguesGamez, when you decide to check out his twitter, you notice he's needs people who the 8th day of his Hunting for Herobrine series. You decide to say that you'd be willing to do it. One other thing is that he says he's gonna annouce the people getting to go on YouTube rather than Twitter. Which made you a little happy. Now for the wait.

ARG's pov

Waiting. Waiting... More waiting. Many people have replied, just not enough, sigh, still not enough.

It was at least 2 hours, if not more, for there to be enough requests. I normally don't do this, so I figured it'd be a change. I looked through all of the requests... There were many that didn't seem to amuse me well enough, so I ignored those. One stuck out to me, a person with a username of y/u. After a while of waiting, I had made my decision. I chose y/u.

Your pov

When you went on YouTube the next day, you see that ARG had uploaded a video, it was the video for who won. Your curiosity sparks and you click on the video. He did his usual intro, "Hey yo it's me, ARG, check this out fellas," he continued on to say who won, "so you guys who follow me on Twitter should know I made a request for someone to appear in episode 8 of Hunting for Herobrine, and well it took me a while and to go ahead and tell you I chose Y/u." you paused the video there and processed that you were chosen to appear in Hunting for Herobrine. You unpause the video to find out when it will happen. "Also for the person who won, you put in your adress, so on Wednesday, March 18th, at 2:00 pm, someone will come pick you up." That meant it was in three days. "And that's it, I don't need to say more. So bye guys!!"

ARG's pov

(note - this is three days later.) I sighed, it was finally the day to finally finish Hunting for Herobrine, and to meet y/u. I was preparing for it, when I heard a knock on the door, I went to answer it. It was Cory, Tommy, and a beautiful woman with a hoodie. "Come on in, Cory who's the lady~" I replied. Cory looked and said, "y/u." it also said it with a bit of a suggesting tone. "I didn't mean it like that." I tell him. He smirked and said, "heh, yes you did. But let's get down to buisness, and get this show on the road." "R-right." I replied back. After hours of trying and trying to get it just right, we decide to give it a break for a little while. "Any restaurant you wanna go to in particular?" I ask them. Cory says "pizza." Y/u says, "y/f/r." Nick also says "pizza." my brother and cousin both say "pizza." and I say, "you know what litteraly everyone pretty much say pizza. And I was gonna suggest it so what's the point."

Y/n's pov

You go to get pizza. And ARG apparently knows the best pizza in LA, so it wasn't half bad. After a while, it was only me and ARG, only because the others wanted to go shopping for something or another. "You enjoying LA, it seems to be your first time." he asks sliding next to you. "Not bad, they have some really good restaurants here." you replied after swallowing. "This place is nothing compared to another place I know. Maybe I should take you down there sometime." he replied back. You smile and say, "sure!" for once you didn't feel lonely. You scoot closer to him, and you make sure the others aren't around. You and him both were thinking the same thing and kissed. You soon let go both of you blushing, and still no sign of the others. "We should probably head back." He says. "Yeah" you replied back.

Dear gosh this took me longer than expected, well at least I updated, I'm also trying to get Cory x Reader out so be prepared for that!!! That's all folks, see ya next time!!!