Scorpius Malfoy x Reader

This was requested by my best friend. It takes place in fourth year. Also, she's in Slytherin so you'll be in Slytherin for this one.

You walked to an empty compartment on the Hogwarts Express, not so eager to start your fourth year at Hogwarts. Sure, it was fun to get away from an abusive household for a while, but your life at school wasn't much better. You only had two friends: Albus Potter and Rose Granger-Weasley. You didn't see Rose as much as you saw Albus, but you still considered her your friend. You sighed and sat down as the train started moving, hoping that maybe, just maybe, this year would turn out for the better.

After a while, when you were almost at Hogwarts, you heard your compartment door open, and your two friends walked inside. Only, they weren't alone. Albus was followed by another boy, who looked around your age, with blonde hair.

"Hey, Albus. Hey, Rose. Who's this?" You asked.

"Hey (Y/n), this is my friend Scorpius." Albus introduced.

"Hello, (Y/n), it's nice to meet you. Albus has spoken a lot about you." Scorpius smiled and held out his hand.

You shook it and blushed slightly, as did he. After a few seconds, Albus coughed awkwardly.

"Well, glad you two met each other. Now, Rose and I have something to arrange, so if you'll excuse us..." He grabbed Rose by the arm and the two of them shuffled out of the compartment.

You smiled at Scorpius and sat down. He followed suit on the seat next to you. Then you began to talk. After a while, you both got tired. You didn't even realize that you fell asleep leaning on his shoulder.

"(Y/n)," Scorpius shook you awake. "We should get into our robes."

You looked and saw that Albus and Rose had come back into the compartment and were seated across from you and Scorpius. You stood up and blushed, realizing that you had fallen asleep. Then you and Rose left to change into your robes.

~~~

It was a few weeks into the school year, and you and Scorpius had grown very close. You had a few classes with each other, and would always talk during meals. One day, the Slyhterins planned a party in the common room and said everyone was invited.

"Hey, Albus!" You greeted your friend as he walked to the Gryffindor table for dinner.

"Oh, hey (Y/n)!" He smiled. "What's up?"

"Are you going to the Slytherin party?" You asked. He nodded.

"Yeah, but I don't have a date. Rose and I are going. We might bring James along, too." He told you.

"That's cool. I'll see you there." You smiled.

"So, do you have a date yet?" He asked you. You could've sworn you saw him make brief eye contact with Scorpius.

"No, not yet." You said warily.

This time you were sure of it- Albus's eyes drifted to Scorpius again, and he seemed to have sent a silent message back to your friend.

"Well," Albus took a breath, "I'll just go now." He announced and walked off to the Gryffindor table.

"That was weird." You stated and turned to face Scorpius, who was rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"Yeah, um..." He looked nervous about something.

"Okay, what's going on?" You asked. "You and Albus both are acting very strangely. What is it?"

"Well, (Y/n), the thing is..." He started. "Okay, I'm just going to come right out and say it. I like you, (Y/n). Like, I like-like you. A lot, in fact. And I was wondering: would you like to come to the party with me?"

You were shocked. It wasn't every day that your crush asked you to a party and confessed his feelings. For a moment, you even thought he found about about your crush on him and it was a cruel joke, but you soon ruled that option out due to the pink tint on his cheeks. You smiled.

"Of course I'll go to the party with you. And I like you too." You placed a kiss on his cheek.

"What?" He looked shocked. "You do?"

"Yeah." You blushed.

"Oh, and you missed, by the way." Scorpius said.

"What?"

He leaned in and put his lips to yours, and time seemed to freeze. You were completely oblivious to the rest of the students in the Great Hall, especially Albus and Rose, who were watching from the Gryffindor table as James chuckled. When you pulled away, he took your hands in his.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"What do you think?" You rolled your eyes playfully and leaned your head on his shoulder.

I'm back!! I know I haven't updated in a long time, but I've been focusing on school and colorguard a lot, so I just haven't had time. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this one shot, and please request if you want me to write one for you! (I don't do girl X readers sorry)