Chapter 1.

Catalina POV.
I'm Catalina, but I go by Lina. I'm 19, I'm 4'11 from the floor but someone you could absolutely adore. Mixed girl, Puerto Rican, Dominican, and Cuban. My body shape was like a coke bottle. You know, the itty bitty waist but a ass for days. Hair was thick curls and I recently dyed it jet black, it touched mid of my back. I was a make up artist in the making, one day wanting to become a personal make up artist for a famous artist.

       I've only been with one person and I really don't care too much for relationships after my last one. We were together for 4 years and he goes and gets 2 different girls pregnant. My heart was completely broken and I've been single about a year now.

   I was also the chill type of girl who just always wanted to sit with my friends and talk about our future and listen to those good vibes kind of music but see my friends were a different story..

My girls Eunice and Laysha. They were the most funniest girls you would ever meet. Never in life would hold their tongue for anybody, doesn't matter who you are. If they felt like you need to be put in your place, then you better get your ass ready to get put in the mothafucka'. See Eunice was 18 getting ready to be 19, she was about 5'5 chocolate slim body, little booty, and a cute bob cut going that was jet black. Now this girl had a mouth piece on her, and was always ready to throw hands. And Laysha was 19, standing at 5'4, chocolate slim body as well, and her burgundy hair reached the mid of her back. Laysha was cool, until you put a henny bottle near here..

My girls definition of fun is kind of different from mine.. They love to party. They love the attention they get by just walking in a room and they love the fact bitches mug every time they come into a room. My baby girls were the shit and they knew that.

------------------------------------------------------------

Friday Morning.

Catalina POV.

Eunice: *bang* *bang* *bang*

Me: I swear this bitch has no fucking manors.
WHAT DO YOU WANT!?

Eunice: Can you please make those salsa eggs for breakfast? Pleeeeaaaaasssseeeee

I get up and unlock my door, I love my girls but us living together was going to drive me up a wall.

Me: So, you think banging on my door like that will get you breakfast?

Eunice: Yes I did. *cheesing mad hard*

Me: Get away from me before I punch your irritating ass.

So, I decide to make breakfast for my girls before our long day of shopping and getting pampered before tonight. I hate parties but they convinced me.

Me: Laaaaay, breakfast is done!

Laysha: Coming!

Eunice forever hungry ass was already at the table waiting. I swear this girl was slim but ate like crazy and never gained any weight.

We all finish eating and then began to get ready to head out.

Eunice was wearing an all black jumper she got at Express, with some gold sandals, and her LV bag on her arm. Her hair was laid and slayed. Laysha went with some white True shorts that was too damn short, with a white and red True V-Neck shirt and some white MK sandals with her MK cross-body bag. Her hair was all curled up. Now me? I was wearing a white t-shirt, I seen at Wal-Mart and my black Vans sweats, with my black Vans slippers. I just slicked my hair back into a bun and grabbed my little wrist wallet that my niece made me, then we were ready to head out.

Eunice and Laysha: Biiiittttttccccccchhhhhh...

Me: *I just looked at them with confusion* What?

Laysha: Your ass ain't dressed, you not going out like that with us.

Eunice: That part.

They are both just looking me up and down, shaking their heads.

Me: Well shit, toodles hoe. Y'all can walk.

Eunice: Girl, she was playing c'mon.

Me: *I laughed* Yeah, yeah I thought so.

So we all got out and headed to the elevators. The elevator stopped at the 4th floor and then this tall not so attractive man with a little bit of an oder comes in with a smile and all.

Man: So what's your name?

Speaking to Eunice.

Eunice: For why do you need to know my name?

Man: Because I want to take you out sometime.

We reached the garage and we're heading towards the car.

Eunice: You should want to take a damn shower.

We just busted out laughing, she was grimy for that. She could've just said she got a man or something but when I told y'all she has a mouth piece, girl got mouth piece for real.