Chapter 5.

Julian POV.

Dre and I reached the trap within 10 minutes and I'm beyond heated. Benny called me and told me some fuckboy tried to rob my shit so it was over for him.

Me: Where he at mans?

Loui: Basement.

We all headed downstairs to see the dude I whipped out on last night. I can tell he really didn't give a shit about his life at all.

Me: *chuckling* you one crazy mf you know that?

Guy from the club: Fuck you *grinning* just know they comin after you bitch.

Me: Yeah, okay. Cam end this nigga.

Cam pulled out his gun and shot him straight in the head. Benny, Loui, and Cam cleaned it up and got rid of the body. But now I gotta worry about who "they" is.

I had Dre take me home since Benny dropped my shit off at my place.

Dre: So wassup wit you and Lina man? You actually like this girl, I can tell. *chuckling*

Me: Man, shut up and drive.

Dre: Yea, ight mf. What you think about Eunice?

Me: She coo, a little crazy but coo. Why? You fuckin wit it?

Dre: Damn near man. She seem like she'll rock for the kid you know?

Me: aw my mans in love *laughing* don't go soft on me now bitch

Dre: Shut yo punk ass up man *laughing* get the fuck out my shit.

Me: Ight man, Ima hit you. Be smoove.

I finally got home, kicked my shoes off and put my basketball shorts on and my slides. I sat down and looked at my phone and decided to call Lina.

Lina: Hello?

Me: Wassup wit baby girl?

Lina: Who is this?

Me: *hangs up* I know this girl ain't lock my shit in..

She called back.

Me:What?

Lina: *laughing* I knew it was you Julian, calm down but wassup?

Me: That shit ain't funny but I'm just checking on you. What you got planned for tonight?

Lina: Alright alright, but nothing really. Just going to head home and sleep.

Me: Where you at?

Lina: Well if you must know I'm at work.

Me: Better be. Where you work at?

Lina: Shut up *laughing* but the Beauty Salon on North Haven.

Me: Oh okay okay. What time you off?

Lina: In about 30 minutes and why you asking so many questions for nosy.

Me: Because I can that's why but Ima call you back though.

Lina: Okay.

I decided I'd show up to Lina's job, I really wanted to see her. So I stop by a flower shop and bought her a dozen roses. It's crazy I'm doing things like this, I'd never thought it would be like this for me but she's different being around her makes me feel alright. Like I don't have to worry about anything.

About 15 minutes later I show up. I get out the car, brush myself off and grab the flowers at the back seat and head in.

Catalina's POV.

Kash: Owe Julian is here. He must be here for me.

     I was a little confused when I heard what Kash said.. Is she serious? Getting me out of my thoughts was the door opening and seeing Julian looking directly at me. I look over and see Kash is walking towards him.

Kash: These for me baby?

    Julian's face instantly scrunched up.

Julian: No, now move.

     Kash just stood there looking real dumb and then Julian walked in my direction with a smile on his face. I couldn't hold my smile in no longer. He kissed my forehead and sat in my chair while holding my hips.

Julian: Hope you like the flowers.

Me: I do, thank you.

Kash: *laughing* Trust and believe he'll run back to me Lina. He'll realize that he needs a women, not a little bitch.

Julian: Why don't you get back to yo client and stfu Kash.  C'mon Lina.

Julian and I began to head out the salon waved my girls goodbye.

Kash: You'll be back Jay.

Julian: Go on wit that shit bitch.

    I've never been the type to trip on girls over a guy, so all of this was pretty annoying. It made me think how many girls might disrespect me over him? I do appreciate how he stood up for me though.

Julian: Come over?

Me: Um I don't know.. Lay is suppose to get me.

Julian: Call her and tell her you goin with me.

Me: Alright then..

   So we got in the car and headed back to his place.