Chapter 6.

We got to Julian's place about 15 minutes later. We get out the car and head up to his place. He was living in one of the nicest condos downtown. As soon as I walked in, His color scheme was gorgeous. It was black and burgundy. His walls were burgundy and furniture was black. And the view he had was amazing. You can see all of the city.

Me: I am in love with your place, Ima be here more often. *laughing*

Julian: I'd actually would really like that.

He bent down and began to kiss me. He lifted his pants up while I wrapped my arms around his neck. He slowly began to move his hands down my back, towards my ass, then lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We headed towards his bedroom, and he laid me on his bed. He stopped kissing me and just looked at me.

Me: What?

Julian: You're so beautiful.

I lifted myself up and caressed my hands on his face with a smile. He looked at me and kissed my forehead, down to the tip of my nose, and to my lips. He pushed me back down as he started to kiss me down my body, as he slowly undresses me. He stopped again, just to look at my almost naked body. He took his shirt off and leaned back in. He reached down to my clit and felt what was waiting for him.

Julian: Damn *grinning* that's all for me?

Me: *kissing his neck up to his ear* yes.

Julian kissed down my body and kissed all in my inner thighs. He pulled my all red lace panties to the side. He licked my clit till I couldn't take no more.

Me: Oh shit Julian

He sat up and kissed all down my neck, playing with my nipples. He reached down to whip out and when I seen what he was working with, I was afraid for my walls.

Julian: Don't worry baby girl, you in good hands.

Me: Okay.

He slowly began to slide in, I was clawing his arms and back from the deep strokes that were being given. As I started to get use to it, is when things got nastier.

Me: Oh shit, fuck me daddy

Julian: Who's pussy is this, huh

Me: Yours!

He slid out and slapped my thigh wanting me to turn around but I had something else in mind. I lifted up and laid him on his back. I got on top of him kissing chest. I grabbed his dick and slowly put inside of me. Hearing him moan, turned me on. I started to bounce my ass on him as he was gripping.

Julian: Lina, Ima cum

Me: Ugh shit me too baby.

I came and he followed. I got off him and fanned myself off. He looked at me with a smile and kissed me again before he got up and headed to the bathroom. I see he had a t-shirt on the edge of the bed so I threw it on. He comes out the bathroom and watches me put my hair up into a bun.

Julian: Lina, can you come here please.

I walk to him and he wraps his arms around me.

Me: Yes?

Julian: I really, really want to be wit you..

Me: Oh after what you just did, you can have me.

*both started laughing*

Julian: all jokes aside, I really want you in my life

Me: and I really want you in mines. *smiling* but um can we smoke? I got some dro.

Julian: *chuckling* I got some woods

So we headed to the patio and I began to roll and I played Don't Know How by PND and sang along.

Julian: How long have you been singing?

Me: Always have. My mom used to tell me all I did was sing.

Julian: Oh really? I can't wait to meet ya moms. So she can tell me all about you

Me: Yea I wish you could..

Julian: Why a wish?

Me: She passed away a while back

Julian: I'm so sorry Lina.

Me: It's fine, hand me the wood though.

   Julian handed me the wood and I began to roll up but I notice he was just starring at me.

Me: Why you starring so hard Jay? *slight chuckle*

Julian: I need to tell you some things before we actually get serious..

Me: What's up?

Julian: I come with a lot. I'm very busy and don't get mad over chicks like Kash.

Me: Sooo, wait. Ima have bullshit come my way from random ass bitches is what your telling me? I don't care for you being busy, because I'll most likely will be too but having bitches in my face is something I'm not about to have.

Julian: Catalina, do you really want to be with me?

Me: Yes but damn..

Julian: I know, I know but I really like you. Just know if any bitch try to press you, I got you..

Me: Yea, yea. Alright Jay.

Julian: So you wit me?

Me: Yeah, I'm with you.

   Julian got up kissed my forehead and I looked up at his handsome ass.

Julian: Round 2?

Me: Boy, my walls are still trying to heal from Round 1.

*we both busted out laughing*