Chapter 7.

*3 months goes by*

      So 3 months has gone by and I am beyond happy with Julian. I've had my issues with girls muggin me but that's nothing to me. Not one bitch pushed up though so it was all good. And guess what? Eunice and Dre have started dating. They're both hard headed people so they are forever going at it but they'll be all lovey dovey 1 minute later. They're hilarious as hell a lot of the times.

       I was getting ready for work at Julian's place. He was at the trap so I was only in my bra and panties just dancing around the room with the music blasting playing Sitting Pretty by Ty$. I had feeling someone was behind me so I turnt around and felt my heart drop when actually seeing Julian just standing there watching me with a smile.

Me: Julian you scared the shit out of me man.

Julian: *laughing* well my bad baby, you lookin sexy though.. Come sit on daddy lap.

Me: No.

Julian: What you mean no?

Me: No because if I do then I'm going to be late.

Julian: Whatever. You know you want this rn why you playin.

Me: You're right I do but I don't want to be late *chuckling.

Julian: Whatever. You trying to go to the club tonight? Dre tryin to do something tonight.

Me: Um sure. I don't care. I gotta call my girls see if they're going.

Julian: They are Dre invited them.

Me: Well alright then.

   I gave Julian a kiss before I headed out to work. I hate having to leave my baby, I really do. He always makes a sad face every time before I head out, it breaks my heart.

    So I finally reach the salon and as soon as I walk in, Kash and her little sidekicks are mugging like always. Then I hear them giggling, I just ignore and clean up my area, put up all of the foundations where they need to be and then I hear footsteps approaching. Turned around to see Kash and the sidekicks.

Kash: Ha, you think you got Julian huh?

I once again ignored and kept cleaning.

Kash: Um hello bitch, I know you hear me!

Me: I do hear you but I'm ignoring you.. Soo if you want to keep talking just know you won't be getting a response from me.

Kash: Oh the little bitch finally speaks *laughing*

Me: *slight chuckle* Aye Kash you got one more time to slide that bitch word out your mouth.

     She takes a step closer and puts her face next to mines.

Kash: Bi-

    I instantly grabbed her head and smashed it down into my knee, and pushed her to the floor. She was leaking from her nose and I had some of her blood on my pants. I instantly grabbed my shit and left and her little sidekicks who play hard ain't shit. I decided to head back to Julian's.

      About 10 minutes later I reached Jays. I walked in and seen the whole crew Eunice, Lay, Dre, Cam, Loui, Benny, and Jay of course.

Julian: Hey baby, why you home so early? Wanted the offer I was puttin up this mornin? *grinning*

Me: Sounds good huh? But no. That bitch Kash pressed me in the salon today..

Julian: What the fuck Lina, what happened?

Lay: Oh girl, please tell me.

Me: I swear I kept my coo for a minute but the bitch word kept coming out her mouth. So I told her do that shit one more time, she got bold because she had her little friends there and took a step closer and tried to whisper the shit in my ear. Before she knew it she had a knee to her face.

Eunice: Bitch that's her blood on your pants!

Me: Yes

Cam: Go head then Lina. Little ass got some heat on her.

Dre: Dammit Lina *laughing* I got a few bitches you can handle for me

Lay: You go crazy Lina *laughing*

Eunice: Right! I ain't knew you had that in you girl. You was always coo, calm and collected.

Me: Yea I was but Jay don't know how to keep his little bitches in line.

Julian: Really Catalina?

Lay: Our cue to go.

   They all left and now it was just Julian and I left in the house. I'm beyond heated from this morning because that shit isn't me. I don't argue or fight because once I get mad, all I see is red. I don't care how bad I hurt someone.

Julian: Lina you really gon' put this on me like my ass ain't told you what comes wit me.

  I went upstairs and ignored everything he said. I was trying to calm myself down before I end up saying something I will regret.

Julian: Catalina! I know you fuckin hear me, stop playin these childish ass games.

Me: Julian get the fuck out my face.

   Julian snatched my little ass up so fast and I looked up to see hurt in his eyes..

Julian: Lina please stop. I told you what will happen if you got with me. I'm sorry that had to happen but you signed up for it once you got wit me.

Me: You're right I know, I know. I'm just so mad, like what the hell.

Julian: I know and I'm sorry but bitches will be mad and they just gon have to be just that

Me: Yea yea *grinning*

    Julian picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him and we slowly started kissing. He threw me on the bed and I watched him as he got undressed, then watched as he undressed me. Kissed all down my stomach and then he sat me up and tilted my head up with his finger to my chin.

Julian: I love you Lina.

    I instantly grabbed his face and kissed him and laid him down on his back while I got on top and pulled his dick out and put it inside of me. He let out a soft moan, while I was kissing and sucking his neck. He flipped me over so he can be on top. He starts slamming into me, I was ready to run but momma ain't raise no punk so I took it.

Julian: who's pussy is this?

Me: Yours, fuck Ima cum!

Julian: Do that shit

   He starts going faster and I instantly came and he shortly came after. He laid down next to me and I had my head on his chest. We were quiet for a minute before I said something..

Me: I love you too Julian..

   He snapped his head in my direction and gave me a kiss.

Julian: So, you down for me?

Me: Always.

  I gave him a kiss and got up to figure out what the hell I was going to wear for tonight.

Me: Baby what are you going to wear tonight.

Julian: I don't know yet, probably all black. What you wearin? Some sweats sound coo. Some baggy ones so yo ass ain't pokin

Me: Oh my gosh, shut up foo. *laughing* but I'm going to surprise you.

Julian: Is that right? Surprise a nigga then.

   He walked up behind me and I felt him wanting another round so that's exactly what happened. I swear all we ever did was fuck, and we did it everywhere in the house.