Chapter 3.

Eunice: Aye!

Laysha and I go to Eunice's room to see why she was yelling.

Laysha: What girl?

Eunice: The guys was going to meet up with us tonight. Owe, I'm getting some tonight.

Me: You always trying to get some hoe.

Laysha and I start laughing.

Eunice: You need some, why you playing.

Me: Yeah, whatever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       About 3 and a half hours later my girls and I were all dolled up. Eunice had on an all red tube crop top with all red tight skirt that reached her knees, with black Louboutin heels. Laysha was wearing a black skin tight strapless dress she seen at Express, with Gucci pump stilettos. Eunice had her all laid and Laysha straightened hers and slick it back into a ponytail. Their makeup was slayed by the infamous me.

       I was wearing a black crop top with off the shoulders, long sleeve shirt with my boyfriend jeans that were cut up. I had rips through the pants and placed rips in the back of my jeans right underneath my booty. Then I threw on my low cut boots and let my thick curls fall and clipped a white flower clip to the side of my head.

Laysha: Lina, come on!

Me: Alright!

    I patted my body down and looked around to make sure I didn't forget anything before I walked out my room.

Me: Alright lets go.

Eunice: Awwww Lina, you're so cute!

Laysha: Yes girl! You need to let me borrow those pants for real.

Me: Oh my Thrift Town pants? And let you have some ass first before you ask to wear my jeans.

       We all started to laugh before heading down to the garage.

Eunice: Dre just texted me saying they are already there.

Laysha: Alright then, let's hurry up.

     20 minutes later we pull up to the Mangos. It was one of the most lit places to be at and my Uncle Gio was the owner of the places. So all we had to do was walk in. They were playing one of my favorite songs, No Limit by Usher. My girls and I headed to the V.I.P section my Uncle Gio put on reserve for us.

     Eunice texted them to come to the V.I.P section. We seen them standing at the bar nodding their head along with the music. Eunice waves at Dre and they start heading in our direction. I can't lie my heart was beating so fast, I was so nervous. They got to our section and I told the body guard their good and he let them in. Their was 5 of them and the last one to walk in was the one I was waiting to see.

Dre: Hey, hey. What's y'all name?

Laysha: Lay.

Me: Catalina.

Dre: Okay, well I'm Dre, this is Cam, Benny, Loui, and Julian.

*So Julian is his name*  We all just waved.

   So as I'm up swaying my body side to side, I notice this girl calling out for Julian trying to get his attention, and let me tell you she wasn't that cute.

Me: *tapping Julian's shoulder* that girl down there is calling you.

He looked at her and just waved her off. She just mugged him and walked away.