Chapter 3

"Okay, Avengers, grab something to eat and we'll go over the evidence," Captain America ordered.

"Hey, Steve," Tony smiled.

"Tony, was Clint any trouble?"

"Not at all, just a perfect little angel."

"That's a lie. He destroyed the living room and tried to drink your alcohol because he believed it was grape juice," Vision replied.

"Shut up, Vision," Tony hissed through clenched teeth.

"Tony!" Steve scowled.

"Who that?" young Clint asked.

"That's Captain America," Tony replied.

"Oh." Clint jumped down from his seat and stood in front of Steve. Clint gave a salute and started laughing, "You're tall."

Steve couldn't help but smile. He bent down and placed Clint on his shoulders. "Alright, son, let's go see what you did today."

"Well, he colors normal children stuff," Tony explained.

"I drew a picture of a doggie," Clint smiled as he pointed to the piece of paper with a dog on it.

Steve picked it up and noticed the calendar. "What's this?" Steve asked.

"I made a schedule so everyone knows who's watching Clint," Tony explained. "Since it's the weekend tomorrow, I arranged for a few Avengers to go get some kid stuff."

"You really think it's a good idea to have Thor and Wanda get the kid stuff?"

"I'll send Sam with them."

"Falcon has training," Vision spoke up.

"He doesn't now."

"I also got in touch with Scott and set up a play date with his daughter, Cassie."

"Tony..." Steve tried to cut in.

"Then Bruce and I will do some experiments to see if we can come up with a cure," Tony continued.

"Tony..."

"Tuesday, the Guardians of the Galaxy are coming to Earth..."

"Tony..."

"Wednesday, Spider-Man is coming over."

"Tony!" Steve shouted.

"Yes?" Tony asked dumbly.

"Why don't we just get something to eat and look at that tomorrow?"

"Mr. Captain America, can I have an Oreo?" Clint asked, tugging on Steve's hair.

"Did he eat dinner?" Steve asked.

"Just a sandwich. I told him he could have an Oreo when he finished."

"Did he?"

"He ate part of it and gave the other half to me because he believed I was hungry," Vision replied.

Steve smiled, knowing Clint was generous. Tony handed Clint a black-and-white cookie. Clint accepted it hungrily, broke it apart, and held a piece for Steve.

"Want some, Mr. Captain America?"

Steve accepted the cookie and they both ate their pieces.