Chapter 11: The next day...

A/N: MUSIC!! YAAAAAAAY!!

Rays POV:

I woke up with my head on Ryans chest. His arms lazily wrapped around my waist. I smiled knowing this was the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. If he thinks hes worthy of me or not. I slipped from his arm gently and started to cook breakfast.

"Ray, its cold without you..." Ryan mumbled when he finally woke up and kissed my neck gently grabbing my hips. He went to kiss my neck again but froze.

"You said you don't want anyone to know?"

"Yeah is there a problem? I mean everyones probably gonna know because of Jack already but the less who know the more comfortable I am. Why?" He chuckles under his breath and kissed my neck again.

"Someone has a love bite and its not me." I tensed. Shit fucking shit. I turned off the stove and turned to face him.

"Well that isnt my fault now is it?" He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Come on we have to eat and shower yet before we can go to work and were already gonna be late." Rolling my eyes i sat down and ate before showering and getting dressed. Ryan was soon ready and we left for work. Day one in hell.

After we finished recording a minecraft lets play everyone left for lunch. I looked at Ryan who was sitting on the couch cleaning his shit up. "Do you think they know?" He shrugged and finished cleaning.

"If they do theyre hiding it well." He patted the spot next to him on the couch. I got up to join him on the couch and kissed him lightly. "If they do know they dont care. Jacks the only one not talking." He said it pain etched in his voice.

"Im sorry baby." I mumbled looking up at him. Suddenly his lips where on mine. "Ryan they could walk in at any second." I pulled away slightly but it was no use he simply kissed me again but I heard the door click.

"No worries they wont be able to get in now." He kissed me again and pinned me on the couch. I was slightly hesitant but kissed him forcefully regardless. Fuck it right?