☆☆☆

After the period was over,  Gee and I met up at our lockers, he linked our arms and dragged me down the hallway and quickly exited the building.

While we were walking down the sidewalk,  arms still linked,  Gee took a deep breath,  before looking up into my eyes.

"Hi hey Frank? " he asked nervously, "I have been meaning to tell you something"

"Okay?"

"I am,...  I am genderfluid."

I laughed and unlinked our arms, him looking like he was going to cry,  I grab his hands.

"I know." I tell him,  " and that is what makes you so unique, from any person I have met."

He smiles and squeezes my hands. I spin him around in circles,  him giggling as I spin us faster. Soon I start to get dizzy and stop spinning. I release our hands and he links our arms again,  while resting his head on my shoulder,  as we continue to walk down the sidewalk.

"Sooo...  Pronouns?" I ask, he raises his eyebrows,  before he understands.

"Oh. He/them,  please."

"He? Even when you are dressed more feminine like?"

He nods, looking down.

"Okay, can do, just wanted to make sure I got it right,  after all,  you are my best friend and I care for you a lot."

He blushes and then looks down.

"No one gets me like you do." He says while resting his head on my shoulder once again.

I smile as we continue walking

------------------------------------
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓦⓡⓘⓣⓔⓝ: ⓞⓒⓣⓞⓑⓔⓡ ⑥ⓣⓗ, ②⓪①⑥ ②:③①ⓐⓜ

Should i start to make a fic, that is this but in Gees pov? Or just stick with this one?