◇◇

The following Monday, we both had school of course, but I still spent the night at his house anyway, Mikey was being fondled by Pete, at Petes house, aince I gave him his new looks, guys and girls have been literally throwing themsleves at the cute lil freshman stud.

As for us,  as in Gee and I, our 'relationship' is still in its earlier stages and Im going to ask him to be my boyfriend, so that is what I am planning on doing.

I have it all planned out. But first om gonna update on whats been going on.

Pete and Mikey are now together, Brendon and Ryan are still together and all is well there, Ray found a nice girl in his Language Class, names Christa, Patrick is single, but he is such a cinnamon roll, that he is okay with that, Josh and Tyler are together, Kellin and Vic were spotted making out in the boys restroom, so I guess they are fucking, fuckbuddies or something, Andy has Juliette, and I have Gee.

I went to the flower shop and picked out a bouquet of flowers for him, and I also bought him some new lacy panties, because I know he is shy about buying them, so I bought him some, because I can just say they are for my girlfriend, if someone asks, as well as some thigh highs, because I know he likes them.

Everything was ready all I had to do, is fo to his house and knock on the door, and ask.

Simple, right?

------------------------------------
*Donald Trump* "WRRROONNG"

Anywhore...

The next chapter is the last chapter and maybe i will add an epilogue, but probably not and I dont know about a sequel yet, again, probably not...

xoxo kitty ♤

unedited as always xo

I will edit the whole thing when im done lol