Car Accident

*Arianna*
"Mom! I'm going out!" My mom's tiny figure appeared at the top of the stairs.
"Alright, where are you going?" I rolled my eyes.
"To hell." I walked out the front door with my mom screaming behind me.
"Be back soon! And don't get pregnant til you're 18! You hear me?" I huffed as I made my way to my car. My mom was always paranoid that I'd have sex before I'm 18 which in a year. I got my driver's license a month ago, so she's also really paranoid about that and it's annoying.
I got into the car that used to be my dad's. He died a year ago and life is tough without him considering I was closer to him then my mom. The car is the only thing left since my mom burned everything else because 'it gave her memories'. Worst excuse ever.
I pulled out of the driveway and started driving. I wasn't going anywhere specifically, just roaming around trying to clear my head from all the shit that's been happening. I moved to Pennsylvania from Illinois, I missed my dad, and I've been distant so my mom bothers me ALL the time.
It started drizzling and my phone went off. It was Derrick. Derrick was my ex boyfriend who is just a friend now. Well, a really close friend.
"Hello?"
"Ari, how are you?" I chuckled.
"Fine, you?"
"Horrible, I miss you."
"I miss you too but I'm kinda driving so can I-"
"No, let me speak." I stayed silent indicating that he can go on.
"Ok, so when you turn 18, could you maybe move back....to Illinois?" I sighed. How could he ask me that?
"I don't know. I mean, my mother would need me."
"I get it."
"Well, I gotta go, bye."
"See ya." I ended the call and stared at the screen. Should I move back?
I parked in front of the grocery shop and got out. I took in a deep breath before walking in. I was greeted by wind blown in my face. I walked to the aisle to get the food and in the same aisle was a blond around my age, a little shorter, with make up caked on her face. It made her look like a clown and I snickered. She looked over with a blank face.
"Got a problem, bitch?"
"Oh chillax blondie. Just admiring the clown standing right there." I pointed to where she was standing. She gasped and walked away, flipping her hair in the process. I rolled my eyes at the blond's behavior. I walked to the cash register to see the same girl making out with the cashier. I gagged at the hideous sight. I cleared my throat making them pull apart. The girl sneered at me.
"Well baby, I'll see you later," she said in a seducing way. The cashier gulped and I smirked.
"Fuck off blondie. He's not interested." He sent a small smile my way. She walked away, her hips swaying. A lot of men looked at her which made me sick.
"Thanks, she wouldn't leave me alone."
"No problem. I'm Arianna."
"Logan." We chatted and exchanged numbers as well.
"Well, I better leave it's getting late." It was 10 pm and it was pouring outside.
"Yeah, we'll hang out soon."
"Yeah." I ran to my car and fumbled with the keys. Quickly turning on the heat, I started the car. It was freezing.
On the way home, I was texting Logan. He was a really funny and sweet guy.Texting distracted me from driving and it was raining.
"God, I better watch the road," I muttered. Lightning flashed in front of me and I screamed.
"Oh my god, oh my god." I sped up because I needed to get home fast. Suddenly, an animal appeared in front of the car. I slammed the brakes and the car spun to a stop. I banged my head on the steering wheel and felt blood flow down my face. I rushed out the car to the animal which happened to be a dog, my favorite animal. It howled in pain and I felt horrible.
"I'm so sorry. C'mon, I'll take you to the.....vet!" I tried to pick him up, but he weighed a ton.
"Jeez, you're heavy." I got him in the car and wrapped him up in a blanket. To the vet!