Suicidal Thoughts

This chapter has a cutting scene.

*Arianna*

I felt overwhelmed from the two options I had. Live my life the way it is or suicide. I had to talk to Caven. He had been nice enough to let me in on his life and past. He had found his mate but she was from an enemy pack so Theo killed her. Caven was trustable, right?

I walked out of the kitchen towards Caven's room. I knocked twice then heard a muffled 'come in'. I walked in to see Caven shirtless and focused on his phone.

"Caven? Can I talk to you?" He looked up.

"Sure."

"I-I have been thinking about ending my life. Please Caven help me!" My cheeks were stained by tears.

"I just can't take this anymore," I cried.

"I'm- I'm going insane." I let out a laugh while Caven just stared. His eyes showed a small amount of fear.

"Please help me.." I felt my head go heavy, my eyeleyelids close. Then I felt the cold, hard floor.

-------------------------

I woke up on the floor where I passed out. I felt exausted, like I was working for weeks without a break. I heard two male voices on the other side of the door. One was Theo's and the other was Caven.

"Alpha.....I'm sorry.....No, I didn't!" That's all I heard. The door shot open and Theo stood there. His face emotionless.

"Arianna, is what I'm hearing true? You want to die?" I didn't respond and he laughed.
"Baby girl, all you had to do was ask." My eyes widened and I opened my mouth but Theo already had his hand around my throat. He squeezed slightly while I clawed at my throat. After he thought I had enough, he let go.
"That'll teach you. Death isn't an end, it's just a beginning." As he left, Caven walked in.

"Caven, how could you! I trusted you! Rot in hell, asshole!" I ran to the kitchen and started looking for something. I didn't know what until I found it. A small pocket knife with a sharp blade. Perfect. I casually walked to the bedroom and locked the door. I plopped down on the bed and looked at my clear wrist. Slowly, I ran the blade over my soft skin. Wincing, I watched the blood seep out. I did the one thing I expected least, I smiled at the cut which was way too close to my vein. From the loss of blood, my body lost consciousness. The last thing I saw was Theo yelling. Then black.

A/N
Hey guys, hope you like the chapter. It's just a filler with some important events.