Old Friend

*Arianna*
"Well yeah because I'm that awesome." Trayton raised his eyebrows and shook his head. I stared in awe. Who knew the man I feared and thought I knew was actually amazing.

"So, since you're so awesome, you can kiss me." A smirk playing on his lips. Oh, how much he looked like Theo. No, I won't think about that freak. Instead, I imagined Trayton and I kissing then frowned. I couldn't, Theo was consuming my mind and I hated it.

"Hello?"

"Huh?"

"Ari, are you okay? You blanked out for 5 minutes! I was getting worried!" I offered a small smile.

"I'm fine, really." He nodded.

"So, about that kiss..." I chuckled and pressed my lips to his.

"TRAYTON! ARIANNA!" was all I heard before realizing that Theo and Caven were calling us. "Come on, Trayton, they need us," I said. I was too tired after running back to the pack's camp, it seems like Trayton wasn't tired at all. I overheard Theo and Caven talking about a girl they captured that claims she was abducted by the mutts. Mutts? What mutts? I listened carefully, but as the girl's voice kept going, I understood why the voice sounded familiar. Olivia? As in Olivia from college? I thought to myself.

"Trayton, who are the mutts?" A long sigh escaped his lips.

"They are The Lost Shadow Pack. The third most dangerous and the second largest in the world."

"Oh."

I got up and walked over to the meeting.
"Olivia, is that you?" I asked. I saw Olivia and felt so happy to see someone I knew before my new life. I shrieked and tackled to get in a hug.

"Ari? How are you?" She asked me.

"I'm great, I heard you say you were living with the mutts, is that true? If it is, you should get back, because they are too dangerous, if they find out you came to us, you would be in trouble," I said.

She looked panicked as she told us, "I know its dangerous, but I heard that this is the Silver Blood pack that killed Tracy, the she-wolf that was killed by a Theo. I also heard that you had joined them, so I had to warn you. Because Theo killed Tracy, my pack is planning to kill you, Arianna, for revenge."

Theo immediately decided, "Trayton, I'm sure you will protect your mate. If you need help, Caven can assist you." Once I realised what that meant, my heart shattered.