Anger Issues

*Theo*

I sat in my office and tried to calm down. Anger rose in me. How dare anybody try to start a war against my pack? I took in deep breaths and thought about my mate, Arianna. The thought of her made me calm. Her smile, her eyes, her smell. Everything about her. I would say I'm in love, but what's the point in lying? I lost the capability to love. No one, not even Arianna, would be able to bring down the walls I wasted my life building.

I was brought back to reality when Caven broke through the door. He was out of breath and looked panicked.

"Theo, it's Arianna. Hurry!" He took off, me following him like a lost puppy. I asked multiple times what happened, but he just ignored me and he knew how much I hated that. We stopped outside of his room and my pulse quickened. They didn't fuck each other, did they? I turned to Caven.

"Tell me what the fuck happened!! You-"
"THEO! Arianna passed out. She said she thought about suicide and I didn't know what to do."

"You are in so much trouble!"

"Alpha..."

"You should've tried to change her mind!"

"I'm sorry..."

"You put her up to this!" His eyes widened.

"No, I didn't!"

I brushed past him and into the room. I saw Arianna on the ground.

"Arianna, is what I'm hearing true? You want to die?" Silence. I laughed.

"Baby girl, all you had to do was ask." Before I knew it, my wolf took over and I was choking her. When Xander (my wolf) thought she had enough, he stopped.

"That'll teach you. Death isn't an end, it's just a beginning." I walked out and ran straight to my office. I threw the papers to ground. I wrecked everything and I was panting. I let out a frustrated yell. What the fuck did I do? I decided to a-apologize, so I walked to our room only to find it locked. I didn't waste any time and slammed my body against the door. The door flew open to reveal my precious mate with a cut on her wrist near her vein. I felt something I hadn't felt in a long time, panic. I rushed to her side and screamed at her to wake, but her eyes closed anyway. I quickly got out my phone and fumbled with the pack doctor's number.

"Hello, yes this is the alpha speaking. I need a doctor, NOW!" I hung up and picked up Arianna bridal style. Gently putting her down, I set myself down next to her. The doctor came and asked me to leave.

"No, I refuse to leave my mate."

"Please, she needs stitches because the cut is really deep."

"Okay, I'll stay and watch." He sighed but didn't reply.

-------------------------------------------------------

After about half an hour, he said he was done. I kicked him out and shook Arianna. Slowly, her eyes fluttered open. They were filled with three things: fear, hatred, and anger. I swooped her up in my arms and hugged her tightly. She seemed shocked, but didn't return the favor which actually hurt.

"I thought I lost you," I mumbled in her hair.

"Since when do you care?" She snapped. I pulled away, surprised.

"Look, I'm sorry, okay? I promise it won't happen again."

"Talk all you want. Your words fall on deaf ears." I was agitated.

"You know what? Fuck it! I don't give two shits about you!" Her eyes teared up as I left. She deserved that.