Part 28

Imogen's POV

We all just stood there, Me, Andy, Adam, Simone, Carlie and Ryan. We just looked down the stairs disappointed at Ame for doing this to Joel. He loved her unreal amounts and not only did she kiss Jay but she actually slept with him. Once she had shut the door we all went to see Joel. He had been shouting pretty loud before which is why we knew he had found out but we were surprised when we all walked in their flat to see Joel in the kitchen, leaning on the bench with his head down, Crying like I had never seen a man cry before.

"Mate, I'm so sorry!" Adam said walking up behind Joel who then stood up and hugged Adam.

"I loved her Adz...I fucking loved her!"

"Mate we know you did, and we thought she loved you too but obviously she was just bullshitting. She's a slapper for to do that. I was drunk but I didn't sleep with Nareesha, Kelsey or Michelle because I'm in love with and faithful to Sim!"

Ryan then added:

"Adam's right Joel. She isn't worth being upset over because as we speak she's in a taxi to Jay's place. She fucked you over and claims to care but if she really did she wouldn't have actually gone to Jay"

"I guess...you're all right. I can find someone better than her and I could probably do it in a flash aswell...and that's exactly what I'm going to do!"

"I dunno Joel, It sounds like you're just doing this to get back at her?"

"She has to come back to work at some point? If she comes to work and sees me with another girl she'll realised exactly what she's done"

"So really it is more of a revenge mission than finding someone to love?"

"Well, yeah! Can you not see me right now? I'm a broken man, she might have done that but I still care! Yeah she's at Jay's and she can date him if she wants but I want to make her realise that she loves me"

"I'm not totally sure I agree with you doing this Joel but we'll still support you no matter what"

"That's all I ask because you know how you feel about Simone, Well that is like me with Ame. So imagine if Sim cheated on you with me how much would it hurt? A lot right?"

"Well yeah, of course!"

"But would you still love her even if you were angry and said things you didn't mean?"

"Yeah I would"

"Well then you see where I'm coming from Adz! I'm going to find someone, even if we fake it, and make her realise she loves me more than him!"

-------------- -------------- --------------

Not my greatest work but this part needed to be in before other stuff happens :)

Carlie x