When He Get's Sick

Cal ~
"Miss Y/N," a red maid spoke to me quietly, interrupting my meal with my parents, "Prince Tiberius Calore has requested your presence in his chambers immediately."

I nodded, and my parents and I  stood to leave.

"His majesty also commands that she come alone," the maid said with her head bowed.

My parents looked at me in confusion before smiling. I knew exactly what they were thinking. They suspected the prince and I were intimate, though we weren't in anyway, and were happy because they thought it gave me extra points for the upcoming Queenstrial.

I simply thanked the maid and hurried of to Cal's chambers, wondering what he could need me for so early in the morning. Typically, we didn't meet until ten o'clock for a walk in the gardens, and it was only seven thirty.

But as I neared my destination, I realized how warm the air was becoming, and by the time I reached the door, I was sweating buckets. Outside the door was a flustered Queen and a dozen healers, all just as miserable as I.

"Ah Y/N," The Queen exclaimed, "thank heavens! Cal is ill but no healer can even enter his room to help him. If you would please."

I nodded and gathered all my strength to calm Cal's inferno, and the air instantly dropped twenty degrees, but I couldn't silence him completely without actually being in the same room with him. So I opened the door and slipped inside before closing it behind me.

The room was worse than the hallway, and on the bed against the far wall lay a miserable looking Cal. I instantly silenced him and ran over to sit next to him on the lavish sheets.

"Oh Cal darling," I sighed, "you poor thing."

He gave me a weak smile, "Thanks, a few more minutes and the room would have caught fire."

Just then the healers rushed in; the Queen had left now that the bigger problem was solved. But Cal shooed them back out, assuring them that I was all the doctor he needed. So for the rest of the day, I kept him company, and made sure that I lived up to your new title.

Maven ~
I woke up in the middle of the night next to a writhing Maven next to me. I could tell by the broiling temperature that he was sick. I grabbed his arm and drained him of his power for the next twenty four hours, then rushed to the washroom to get a bowl of water and a rag.

When I returned, he'd woken up and was groaning in pain.

"Oh my stomach feels as if it was being turned inside out!" He groaned.

"Well maybe it's simply your time of month," I smirked and placed a rag on his head.

"Well if this is what it feels like to be a girl then let me apologize for anything I might have said in the past concerning the subject."

"Oh would you hush already?You're gonna give yourself a headache." I scolded.

"I'll be fine as long as I have you to care for me." He smiled and laid back down.

Kilorn ~
"Would you please let me do my job!" I yelled at my patient who happened to be the boy I loved.

"I don't want you to get sick!" He yelled back.

"I'm a bloody doctor! This is literally all I do all day!"

Shade ~
"I'm dying! Y/N, I just want you to know, I always loved you!"

"Oh hush you bloody show pony and let me take care of you. And for Heaven's sake, YOU ARE GOING TO LIVE!"