Chapter 10: Future Thoughts

Your POV

The more I think about Andy, the more I wanna bend some major rules. He's so funny, charming, sweet, loving, caring...aside from that, he's fucking hot, sexy, Jesus. I have no idea how I got him to fall for me...he didn't even have to try for me to fall in love with him.

If...if we're caught together...we'll be killed. I mean...I guess that's the price for love. My real fear is that my parents will literally kill me or disown me. I will have completely humiliated, cursed, and embarrassed the (L/n) Royal name. So many consequences...so many horrible consequences.

My phone buzzed, startling me at first. Just a text from Andy. I told my pack I'd be in the bathroom and that I'll be on time to science. They all nodded and continued walking while I went to the bathroom.

Andy: Hey! I wanna hang out tomorrow night. Is that ok for you?

You: Yea, that's ok. It's not a full moon, I'm not doing anything tomorrow night. We'll meet where?

Andy: Um...I was thinking we could meet late night at the boundary.

You: Why at the boundary?

Andy: I just wanted you to experience something special.

You: Haha...ok! What will I experience?

Andy: Just meet me and you'll find out.

You: Ok. Tomorrow, midnight, boundary.

I shoved my phone back into my pocket and ran to science. Once my feet were in the room, the bell rang. Made it right on time. I took my seat, Mike on my right, Jessica on my left. "Ok, class, we'll start with notes. Take out your spiral notebooks." Mrs. Cosgrove instructed us. My pack and I, perfect angels, took out our notebooks and waited intently for notes to pop up on the board.

---

I pulled on the sleeves of my sweater as my crew and I walked outside. It's like the middle of November, our extra body warmth still hasn't kicked in. Watch us walk around in tank tops and booty shorts in the winter since our bodies will be so heated.

"(Y/n), you cold?" Vic asked, walking by my side as always. Since he's always by me, he notices everything. "Yea, just a little chilly." I shivered.

"Here, put my sweatshirt on." Vic took his backpack off and pulled his sweatshirt off as well, handing it to me. "Thanks, Vic." I smiled. "Anytime." He put his backpack on. I snuggled into Vic's rainbow sweatshirt, ooohhh, so warm. I feel bad now since Vic doesn't have much warmth. He offered though, he must not mind that much.

"Let's go home, I'm beat." Mike said, first one on his motorcycle. "Same." I yawned.

"You're almost always tired, (y/n). You have your random bursts of energy at times, but still." Jaime laughed.

"I'm just weird like that." I laughed with him. "Let's go before (y/n) passes out on the way there." Kaytlynn revved her engine.

As I was backing out of my parking space, I looked up to see Andy and his vamps crowded around his car, just talking. His eyes locked with mine for a solid 5 seconds and he winked at me, giving me a smirk too.

"(Y/n), let's go." Vic caught my attention. I continued backing out and then I sped away from school, getting to the head of my pack, leading them home.

When we got home, I was sent to do the laundry. Doing the laundry isn't the best chore to be given...so many people...much clothes. So I folded everything neatly, sorted out everyone's clothes, and went to their rooms to drop their clothes off.