Chapter 46: Angel

Your POV

August turned to September, but the hot weather would stick around for a little while longer. It's crazy how time has flown by in the blink of an eye. Look at me now: I'm the Queen of Werewolves...and Vampires. I'm married to Andy, working as a model, I have the ability to raise flames, I'm...fucking awesome!

I've gained, I've lost, but here I am, still doing my best. I think my parents are pretty proud of me...I hope they are anyway.

"(Y/n)! I've got news for you..." Alexis said with an excited tone. "And what's that?" I asked him, Vic following me to see what it was. "So you know how we've used your pictures on our website and style books that we mail out to people? And how you work for a lot of modeling companies and that everyone has seen you?" He asked me.

"Yea...so?"

"Soooo...a Victoria's Secret Model Agent saw you and wants you to model for them!!! AAAAHHHH!!!" Alexis picked me up and jumped around with me. "What?! I'M GONNA MODEL FOR VICTORIA'S SECRET?! HOLY SHIT, YYEESS!!!" I smiled and laughed.

Alexis put me back down to the ground, "The Agent contacted me and I gave her all of your information. All she needs to do is give you a call, set up a date, time, and place for you to go and model and that's it."

"Oh my god! This is gonna be fantastic! Uh...but what about Vic?" I looked over to Vic who was happy for me, but I don't want him to miss out on anything. "Oh...I'm sorry, but Victoria's Secret is only for women. Vic is going to be staying here at Express and wherever else he works at." Alexis explained.

"Aww...oh well, that's ok. I mean, Vic could totally pass for a girl though..." I laughed.

"Not just any girl! A hot girl!" Vic chuckled with me.

After that, we went on our way back home. "You think Andy's gonna be ok with you modeling at Victoria's Secret?" Vic asked.

"Why wouldn't he be? I'm making money for it."

"Yea, but you know how he can get when you show too much. Remember when he almost made you change out of Ash's club clothes?"

"I remember, but he still let me go!" I said, defending myself. "Think about how he's gonna react when he sees you in nothing but undies and a bra in magazines, commercials, the website catalog, and all over the Victoria's Secret wallpapers. AND THEN THERE'S THE FASHION SHOWS. You walking down that catwalk with lingerie and angel wings??? Andy wouldn't let that happen in a million years." Vic made a good point...but I need money to save and also...THIS IS GONNA BE FUN AND I WANNA HAVE FUN.

"Ok, I'm gonna tell him about my Victoria's Secret promotion and...whatever he thinks about it, I'm still doing it." I shrugged, hoping for the best. "Ha, good luck, Queenie."

We drove onto the dirt road leading to the werewolf house. Vic went home and I kept driving until I got to my house on the old boundary.

"Honey! I'm home! And I gotta tell you something!" I announced. I smell something. Ayy, cookies.

"Heyyy," Andy called from the kitchen, "I'm making cookies, come here."

I skipped to the kitchen, the sweet aroma of sugar and chocolate was killing me slowly.

Andy hugged me and kissed me, then asked, "what did you wanna tell me?"

"Well...y-you might wanna sit down." I told him. He was already uneasy because I said that. He leaned against the counter, "there, I'm leaning, what do you need to say?"

"So I was at work, this time it was Express. Alexis told me-"

"What did he tell you?! He loves you?! He wants to get with you?! Ooohhhhhh, get ready to be released from modeling at Express. I'm gonna kill him."