Chapter 33: Don't You Dare (Part 1)

(A/n: Just wanna let you know that this chapter is a little shorter than the others, but only because it's part one. Please enjoy.)

Your POV

"Yes! Today is very important, so come on!" Erin hurried me. "B-but I'm not ready!" I panicked. "That's why I'm helping you, so you can get ready on time."

"No! I don't wanna! Let me go! I'd rather stay locked in my room!" I clawed onto my carpet.

"(Y/N), YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED TODAY WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, GO TAKE A SHOWER!" My dad yelled.

I slowly eased my grasp off of the rug and was dragged to the bathroom.

The bathtub was already filled up with water when we got there. I sat on the floor and refused to take off my clothes. "(Y/n), I don't wanna force you, please don't make this difficult." Erin sighed.

"And I don't wanna be difficult with you, Erin, but I don't wanna get married." I crossed my arms over my chest. "If Boss hears you, he's gonna come in here and drown you...and me. Please get in the tub." She begged.

Erin is a good person, I shouldn't give her a hard time. I got up from the floor and undressed, then went into the tub. "See? That was easy. I have to stay in here and guard you, Boss told me so." She put the toilet seat down and sat on it.

While Erin did her own thing, I did mine. I washed my body, shampooed, and conditioned my hair. "So...how are you and Tony?" I asked, wringing the conditioner out of my hair.

"We're good. He's so sweet and funny and he makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world." Erin answered, thinking of him deeply. "That's cute...when are you two gonna tie the knot?"

"When the time feels right, maybe in a year."

"Aww, hopefully I'll be there."

"Why do you say hopefully?"

"...Erin, I don't know if I can do this. I might say yes and live or say no and die, so...yea."

"Oh, (y/n), I wish you the best." She sighed, getting up and handing me a towel.

I dried myself and was led to my room so I could get my dress on and get my hair and makeup done.

"I was assigned to help (y/n) with her dress and makeup while Jessica does her hair." Kaytlynn came into the room. Kaytlynn took over and she'll call Jess in when I'm ready.

"Your dress is so pretty!" Kaytlynn complimented. "Wait'll you see it on me, it'll look a whole lot better." I joked.

I slipped into my dress and Kaytlynn needed to lace up the back for me. She went easy at first, but when she reached the bottom, she pulled as hard as she could. "Uh...Kayt...I-I can't breathe." I struggled.

"It's all ok, it's supposed to be tight AF."

"Ok, but not this tight, loosen it up." I'm trying so hard not to pass out. Kaytlynn let the lace loose a few centimeters.

Centimeters.

Then tied it off and it stayed in place.

"So for this dress," Kaytlynn sat me down in a chair, "I was thinking dark makeup of course. Like a dark purple lips and dark, yet shiny eyes, what do you think?"

"Aw yea, makeup the shit outta me, bitch!" I snapped my fingers.

I've always trusted Kaytlynn with my makeup, always. I rely on myself sometimes and I do an adequate job, but Kaytlynn is so much better. She can blend four different colors on one eyelid, do ombré lips, contour, highlight, and she does the sharpest winged eyeliner I've ever seen. It's crazy!