Real Talk

So I read this amazing chapter by a good friend, TheSandwingDragonet  
I loved this particular quote, so I used the wattpad feature to share as a quote:

So I read this amazing chapter by a good friend, TheSandwingDragonet   I loved this particular quote, so I used the wattpad feature to share as a quote:

And I thought, everyone has a quality that they can say 'What if?' to. So I'm challenging y'all to find something and put it down in the comments or even just write it down for yourself if you don't want to share. Or if you want to keep it between you and me, then just PM me.
Since I'm gonna be inconsistent and maybe less active After tomorrow I wanted to end off with something where we can all grow closer.
So below I want y'all to ask me any question you want. Anything. And also if you're up to it, do something like I said above. Because here's mine:

So what if I don't trust easily or put up walls and give attitude? I'm sorry that I don't fit your standards of how a human being SHOULD act. I accept myself. It doesn't mean I love myself, but I don't hate myself. I act the way I do because people weren't that great in the first place. I don't trust you cause you're not worth it to be trusted. I have better people that actually care and don't have a standard cause they know we all have problems. So f*ck off and realize that you probably don't even meet your OWN standards.

Well, that was my piece for the day. Please be open in the comments below and ask me anything. Anything at all. I want y'all to feel free to ask anything before I can't talk much later.

Love y'all,
-Hannah❤️

I'm gonna tag people in closed to below so y'all can ask questions y'all may not know about me yet:
Fang4567
TheSandwingDragonet
AluraFlare
marcosist
klroberts934
Mkwray11
Annnnnd anyone else I forgot! Sorry guys, lemme know if I forgot you. My brain is dead rn 😵