MERRY CHRISTMAS (Pt. 1)

So I told AluraFlare I would put these up. Anyway, this is how I spent my moments leading up to Christmas...
So, the ladies house I'm staying at is my moms best friend. She's also my boss at Renaissance festival. She's really cool, her name is Nicole, so now y'all know who I'm talking about when I say 'Nicole.'
So, Nicole bought everyone gifts and most of the adults got a book called, "F*ck that: A guided meditation."
So they were reading it aloud as Austin and I were slowly dying of exhaustion at the table. (Austin is Nicole's son he's also the dark haired boy who was messing with me in the earlier chapter.)
He laid his head on the table out of tiredness so I started braiding his hair then I put my hairband on it. He laughed and messed with it for a while until I said I could probably Dutch or French braid his hair. His mom looked at me with a grin and said, "Well then, let's see it!"
So I laughed and got up and continued to Dutch braid Austin's hair 😂😂.

I am rather proud 😂 I'm surprised he let me 😂😂Oh yeah, in the meantime, we also had some of the adults pesteringat the people on the other end of the phone

Oh yeah, in the meantime, we also had some of the adults pesteringat the people on the other end of the phone. It was a couple, (they're a little special, if you get what I mean XD) that hadn't made it to the party but were supposed to be there four hours ago.
They were yelling about "How they NEEDED THEIR FUCKING ICE." Also some of them were catholic and wanted to make it to the midnight mass for Christmas and started taking the phone away.
"Gerald, we need the fuckin' ice!! We are about to go meet Jesus so hurry your ass up."
I'm not joking. Sorry for the long story but I hope y'all enjoyed anyway XD.

QOTD (Question of the Day): Do YALL have any crazy Christmas stories?? If so, lemme know in the comments! I expect some full out story time 😏