SHOUTOUT TO MAH FAVES

Alright, so I know I probably haven't been that great of a friend lately because of like I said earlier, my inactivity.
I have a history fair project I have to do WHILE I'M ON MY THANKSGIVING BREAK. *Sigh* Anyway, I also have to work on the weekends, but thankfully I work for an awesome lady and her son is a good friend of mine.
But on to what I was actually here for. I wanted to show y'all how much I ACTUALLY appreciate y'all. Even if it's hard to tell sometimes. So I'll name y'all individually.

marcosist
You're probably at the top of my list for wattpad because I'm so happy that I was able to meet you over this and even play/talk about Overwatch with you. You make me smile or laugh every time I talk to you and I love ya to death... even if you are Canadian. JK JK JK <3.
P. S.
Also, thank you for sticking by me through this terrifying phase of yeetinits.

AluraFlare
Ah, Alura. I love you because you bring anyone up no matter what is going on. You make sure someone's okay before figuring out if you are or not and I love that about you. Also, you're so confident and I struggle with confidence a lot so thank you for being you.

Fang4567
My dear fang, you are so awesome no matter what you think. I also think you're really pretty. Don't try and change my opinion. Also, I love being able to make dirty jokes with you. You're so funny and I love your randomness and your sense of humor.

klroberts934
You already know how much I appreciate and love you but I'm gonna tag you anyway. You give such great advice and you're so fun to hang out with because you don't judge me no matter what. You're so kind to everyone and I know you have my back at all times and I just hope you don't forget I have yours too. I'll send Austin to rip anyone apart for you if I need. (he's awesome, i can tell you more about him later if ya want. But I will say he trained in a dojo for 12 years and he is freaking amazing. He even teaches martial arts and stuff cuz he's so good)

AmberSquirrel
Now, I know I don't know you that well but you're always so kind and supportive. You're AMAZINGLY talented with art and one of the most sweet people I've seen in wattpad. Keep being you!!

MeSome579
Now I know we haven't talked in literally FOREVER. But I still remember you, you're so awesome and you have a personality all to your own. You're so open to help and you're so understanding. If you ever need a friend, I'll be here.

Now, I'm running out of time and I actually have to go right now but I probably won't have an opportunity to post this unless I do it now. So, I'm going to put this out cuz I want y'all to see this but if I forgot you or you want me to do a sort of TBH kind of thing just lemme know <3.