Chapter 3

Ellie's POV
I woke up to the sound of pans hitting the ground, I got out of bed and walked slowly downstairs. I grabbed a lamp because it was the closest thing to me. I walked into the kitchen and saw Ben.

"Morning Elle." He smiled.

"God dam it Ben! What are you doing here? You scared the crap out of me." I said.

"1. I thought we could go to school together. And 2. I don't think a lamp would protect you."

"Shut up."

"You want pancakes?" He asked.

"Yes please."

"Ben, how did you get into my house?"

"Oh, Rose let me in. She called me last night and told me to come over."

"Of course she did." I muttered.

"What?" He asked with a mouthful of pancake.

"Nothing."

"Morning Elle and Ben." Rose said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Hey." I said.

"I'm going to get dressed."

I walked into my bedroom and closed my door. Why did he come over? Why did Rose tell him to? What is she up to? I sighed and got out my clothes.

I put on minimum makeup and brushed my hair. I walked downstairs and heard Rose and Ben talking. I hate to ears drop on people but I kinda want to know what they're talking about. I walk down the last step and hid behind the wall so they couldn't see me.

"It's a good idea." Rose said.

"You think?" Ben asked.

"Yeah she'll love it."

"She'll love what?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.

"Just something for Addison." Ben said.

"Oh right." I muttered. I really don't like Addison.

"Well it's 8:20, we should go." Rose said.

I nodded. I walked out into my car, followed by Rose and Ben. We got into this car and drove to school. I parked the car and got out. I locked it and walked into school.

"Benny!" I heard Addison yell.

I turned around and see her kiss him. I can't help but feel a tiny bit jealous. I don't like him. Do I? I ignored it and walked to my locker.

"Hey Elle, are you alright?" Rose asked.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"You were being weird after Ben mentioned Addison."

"Look Rose, I just don't like Addison. She's bad for him."

"Why do you think that?"

"She's the school slut, Ben's my friend and I'm just looking out for him."

"I get it. I get that he's your friend, but why do you want to look out for him that bad?"

"Because I like hi-" I stopped talking when I realised what I said.

"Elle!! You like him!!" Rose yelled.

"Rosie! Shut up!"

"Oh right, sorry. I have to get you's two together!" She said.

Oh god.

~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~

I walk out of my class to find Rose. I walk to the courtyard, she's sitting with Ben and his friends. Great. Just great. I walk over to her and sit next to her.

"Hey Elle, did you hear about the dance on Friday?" She asked.

"Yeah I did." I sighed.

No one ever asked me to go to these things. I always stayed home and studied. I kinda wanted Ben to ask me. But he would be going with Addison, i would never have a chance with him anyway. I know that Rose likes James and I have a feeling he'll ask her to the dance. They're always flirting with each other. It does get quite annoying.

Ben's POV

Addison has been hanging off me like a leach and it's really annoying. I'm just about ready to tell her to fuck off. I mean she's hot but I don't like her like that. I want to ask Ellie to the dance, but she'll probably say no. She'd have a hundred boys after her. I mean she's beautiful. James is going to ask Rosie, he's planning on getting her roses and ask her. But I don't know how to ask Ellie to the dance.

"Benny baby!" Addison says.

I grunt and turn around.

"The dance is on Friday and you're picking me up at 7:30. Oh and I'm wearing a blue dress, so where a blue tie." She kissed my cheek and walked away.

Fucking hell.

Rosie's POV (new right?)

I walk to my locker to get my books ready for my next class. I feel someone tap my shoulder, I turn around and see James with roses.

"Rosie, will you go to the dance with me?" He asks.

"Yes!"

He hands me the roses and I hug him. He smells amazing.

"I'll pick you up at 8 gorgeous." He winks.

I blush. I want Ben to ask Elle, but fucking Addison got in the way. She's so mean, I hate her. I sigh and walk over to Elle.

"James finally ask you?" She asks.

"Yes." I reply.

"That's sweet."

"I'm sorry about Ben."

"What about him?"

"You didn't know? Addison asked him."

"Oh. Good for him. Excuse me."

Shit.

Ellie's POV

Addison asked him? I knew I wouldn't have a chance. I walk out the front of the school and sit on the patio. I start to cry.

"Elle?" I turn around and see Denis.

Denis is one of my best friends. We've become really close.

"Oh hey Den."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"No you're not. I'm sorry about Ben. I know that you liked him."

"How does everyone know?" I ask.

"It's pretty obvious love." He chuckles.

He sits beside me and puts an arm around me.

"Do you want to go to the dance with me? You know as friends. It's better to go with a friend then not go at all." He asks.

"I would love to." I smile.

"Great. I'll pick you up at 8." He kisses my head and helps me up.

"Hey Den?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for making me feel better."

"What are friends for? Anyway I'll see you later love."

"Bye Den Den."

He laughs and walks away.

I'm sorry I haven't updated much. I've recently moved away! I won't be able to update much because of assignments and homework. But I'll try to update as much as I can.
Much love <3
~Zoe <3