3. sweet stench

A/N: TGIF !!! I hate school so I'm finally glad it's FRIYAY !!

~

Shawn had been out all day, so of course it was just me at home, alone. He'd always be out with his friends and we hardly ever spent any time together.
As if on cue, the door handle jiggles and he walks in.
"Hey babe!" He says, walking into the kitchen. He'd usually greet me with a hug or a kiss, but this time, he didn't.

I got up from the couch and made my way to the kitchen as well, "I made some pasta, it's in the microwave," I smile, walking over to him and slinging my arms around his neck.
Shawn flinches and walks to the microwave, "oh my god, thanks babe! You're the best!"

I look at him confused, leaning my body against the marble counters.
"Need a fork?" I say raising my eyebrow, "or should I move before you come over here?"

He laughs nervously, walking over to the drawer where the utensils were kept. I stand up straight, catching a sweet scent lingering off his body.

"Love the new scent, where'd you get it hm?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"I-uh-," Shawn stutters, which completely sets me off, "No, Shawn, am I not enough for you?" I whisper.

He looks down and rubs his eyes, "Y/N, I didn't mean to, I love you, please." He's full on crying now.
I just scream in frustration, stomping over to him and lifting his shirt up; I cry in agony as it reveals fresh purplish red marks all over his toned abdomen.

"I hate you!" I scream, running out of our shared home and onto the streets, "I want to fucking die! It's not fair! Why can't I live a happy life?! I just want to be happy!" I cry harder. I see Shawn run out to follow me and his eyes almost bulge out when he sees where I'm standing.
"Y/N! Please don't!!" He sprints towards me, but my vision becomes cloudier as tears continue to fall.

I can faintly hear Shawn scream my name, but it is muted when there's a loud SCREEEEEECH.

And suddenly, my vision turns black.

~

Part 2? Or nah? I also apologize for the length! I'll make part 2 better to make up for it!! Lol
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS !!

Lots of love 💕

-Allie