34. birthday

A/N: thank you for over 6k reads <33 you guys light up my life !!
I've been so exhausted this past week ugh summer school is draining :/

QOTP: favorite emoji(s)?
A: 😂✨🎄🤓🌈 & a bunch more

~

The sun beamed through my curtains as I stirred in my sleep, the scent of pancakes filling my nostrils as I fluttered my eyes open.
I reached over to my phone and unlock it, revealing a photo of Shawn and I, a smile instantly spreading across my face.

"Y/N!" My mom knocks, "sweetie, it's time to wake up."
"I'm up," I groan, rolling to the end of my bed and plopping onto the ground.

"Happy birthday, my darling, I made you pancakes for breakfast.. your favourite." She smiles, wiggling her eyebrows as she leaves my room.

I hop up and quickly get ready, immediately running to the kitchen to find a stack already made for me.
I take the butter and slather it all over, followed by some maple syrup.

-

I'm about half way trough my stack when the doorbell rings.
"I've got it!" My mom says, wiping her hands on a towel before making her way to the front door.
I hear muffled voices, but they are silenced when I hear the door shut.

"Y/N, there's someone here to see you!" She grins, and I turn my head to see Shawn holding balloons and flowers in his hand.

"Happy birthday, baby!" He smiles widely, putting the flowers down to give me a tight hug.
"Thank you, baby, you didn't have to do all this for me." I smuggle my face into his chest, holding his torso tight as he kisses my head.

"I know, but I love you too much not to do something special for my favourite person in the world."
I giggle, and lean up to kiss him quickly, but passionately.

"I appreciate this, Shawn. I love you so much."

"Anytime, baby girl." He winks.

~

A/N: my ideas are totally slacking :-( sorry for the short chapter, but I'll try to make the next one longer!!
Leave me some requests! xo

Until next... Stay rad my dudes

Love you all.

-Allie 💕