A Rad Time.

This is requested by @Sanslover4ever so yeah, i hope ya enjoy!!!! Also,
(Y/N) = your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You gently knocked on the door to the skelebro's house, awaiting an answer at the door. RIGHT after you knocked, Fresh Sans swung open the door, him blushing a little. You raised an eyebrow, but shrugged it off and ignored it.... Maybe he was laughing too hard or something. "Hey Heeyyyy (Y/N)! C'mon in gurl!~" Sans grinned and walked out of the way, as you walk in and sit on the couch. "Hey." You replied. Sans shut the door and appeared next to you, sighing, "Well, Papyrus is doin' stuff so, it's just me and fabulous you~" he grinned wider while looking at you. You blushed a bit, since you had a TINY crush on him....ok. No. thats a lie, you were OBSESSED with him, he was just... so cute... and amazing.. not to mention awesome! Anyways, back to the point! "Ok, well, I came over here because I wanted to check in on you guys so, what do you wanna do?" You looked away as you replied. "Hm~....I got an idea.~" Sans suddenly smirked. What was on his mind?
He suddenly pins you down to the couch, smirking down at you as he hovers above you. Your face flushes red in embarrassment. Was he going to be your first timer? Your thoughts were stopped by him lowering his head closer to your face, catching you by surprise.
"....W-what if P-Papyru-" you were cut off by Sans kissing you, as you felt something slimy slide into your mouth. It felt oddly slimy and inhuman. It was a tongue. You wonder on how monsters even find out how to use their magic for things like this, but you end up shifting your attention to Sans.
You two had a war, Sans being the winner. He explored your dark cave, as you let out moans here and there. You hoped Sans wouldn't notice how excited you were becoming from this.
He pulled away, attacking your neck with licks and kisses, searching for your sweet spot. He found it right away, him knowing where it was due to you moaning loudly, as he kept attacking there. Sans chuckles lowly,  and pulls away, looking at you "You sure are enjoying this, huh, bae?~" You nod, not baring to look at him. Sans makes his way down to your stomach, and pulls your shirt off, then looks at you. "C-could we...g-go to somewhere m-m-more private?" You ask quietly, face as red as a strawberry. Sans nods, and you both appear on his bed, both of you in the same position as before.
Sans unclips your bra, and stares at your breasts for a moment. He eventually dnaps out of his daze,  and starts sucking on your right nipple, as he pinches the other, then vice versa. You moan a bit more, you feeling even more wet. Sans eventually gets tired of this and rips off your pants and panties off in one go, as you become even more flustered.
"Heheh, you look like a hip red tomato~" he grins. You roll your eyes and shift your gaze onto him. Sans takes off his jacket, pants, ect. You stare at his dick for a few moments. He's big...
Sans pushes his tip against your womanhood, teasing you. "S-Sans...s-stop teasing!..." you groaned, getting frustrated with his toying. "Eager much, bae?~" he thrusts into you, and stops for a moment, knowing you would need to adjust to his length.
Tears fall down your cheeks, the pain heart stopping.
That pain suddenly turns into pleasure after a bit of waiting, Sans holding back his urge to plow into you like an animal. You nod to Sans to go, and he lets out a long, shaky breath, slowly moving at a normal pace.
You groan and moan, Sans' smirk getting extending across his face with every noise and face expression you make.
Sans starts to pick up his pace, his breathing becomes heavy and jagged, pace speeding up as well, while he mutters words that are inaudible from your loud moaning and his grunts of pleasure.
Sans avoids your gaze as he does so, as sweat beads form on his skull. "God... Damn.... I never thought that i'd ever get to... nnggh... see you like this... haha~.." He winks at you, as you give a warm smile back.
Sans soon becomes moving at a godly pace, his colorful tongue rolling out of his mouth. Your eyes widen as you feel a knot form in your stomach. Your orgasm is coming soon, so you decide to warn Sans. "S-Saaahhhns... I-i'm going to cum soon... haaaghh.." Sans grunts, "Me... t-too, kid..." He replies. Soon, as you said you reach your limit, your walls clenching around him. He lets out a loud groan, climaxing as well, and collapsing onto the bed next to you.
"Sans?..."
"Hm, bae?~.."
"I...I love you..."
"Heh, I love you too, and your mine....

For forever.~"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY AGAIN! So, if ya made it this far you are a true sinner! Congratz! XD anyways, I don't know much about Fresh Sans but I DID try. I hope ya enjoyed I guess! AND REQUEST THINGZZZZZ PLZZZZZ! LATER!~