A Favor.

You growled, knowing who did this to you. You try and look around, but you soon realize that you're blind folded. You were a bit frightened at the thought of what he would do to you, but you push that thought away. You had to escape somehow.

You sigh, unable to move your hands, them being chained against the wall above your head. Honestly, your arms were tired from being up for so long. You decide to stay quiet, so that way you'll know if somebody is coming. You planned to act like you're asleep whenever they're around, or in this case, still knocked out from what previously happened. Though, that didn't matter much. It's not like you COULD make much noise, your mouth being duck taped, which made it a little difficult to breath.

What happened to you? Well, one second, you were avoiding a monster who was trying to fuck you. Obviously, you wanted nothing to do with them, so you politely declined. Though, supposedly that's an insult to all of the monsters and odd creatures around where you fell. They took it a bit seriously, and you guess that it's because most monsters around here are willing to give up their bodies for such lewd acts easily and nonchalantly, like it's nothing.

But you? That was a big deal, and a big step. You weren't going to do "that" with somebody who you don't know at all. Besides, you wanted it to be with somebody that you cared about. Somebody who cares about you...

But no, all in all, you wanted none of that. You weren't ready, and wanted to focus on the most important things at the time, like getting out of this place! You were a normal, female human being, who didn't care much for sex, and other things that many others do crave. Obviously, you were a virgin.
....for the moment, at least.

Anyways, back to what had happened to you. The male monster who asked took it seriously, growling at your small form. He was much taller, and seemed to be a bull-like monster. This guy sure had a temper, as well. When you tried to walk away, he grabbed your arm, yanking you back.
"Then i'll make you, little one," he purred in your ear seductively, which made you shudder from his deep, dark voice. You kicked him in the stomach while you could, and bolted for it. You bolted for your life, for your future.

The monster, furious, eventually got his focus back, chasing after you angrily while shouting about how he would get you, make you pay, make you bleed. And you were scared, so, very scared. You were crying out of fear. Plus, what if he just fucked you, and then killed you?! You weren't going to take that risk, so you ran as fast as you could to get away. Unfortunately, he was pretty fast, so he wasn't very far behind.
You took a sharp turn into an alleyway, praying to god that it wasn't a dead end, and a two way alley.

....

....

It was a dead end.

You stopped, shocked, and turned around to meet his gaze. His eyes were full of anger. Your small form shook before him as he reached out, gripping onto your small arm harshly. It hurt, badly. In fact, it left a hard, black and purple bruise.

You still had the bruise. Wincing, you unleashed a blood curling scream, and screamed for help with your dear life.

"HELP ME!!! PLEASE! ANYONE! ANYTHING!! STOP THIS MONSTER, PLEASE!!!!"

The monster covered your mouth, and chuckled darkly. "Nobody's gonna help a human like you, darling. Now be quiet, and I might make your last living moments a bit... less painful, alright?" The monster smirked at you.
You thought this was your end, and that you were helpless. You gave up your hope, and nodded, sobbing quietly.