An "Innocent" Painter.

Heyooooo, sorry about not updating! School's been a BITCH for me! Plz forgive meh!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You watched Inktale Mettaton on the large, Tv screen on the wall, smiling slightly. You're at Ink's and Papyrus' house, so you weren't quite bored yet. Ink was doing something in his room, so you decided not to bother him. For now.
Papyrus was 'cooking' with Undyne, if you even want to call it cooking, that is. Its more like a burn the house down scenario, but you try not to complain about it. Soon, the show you were watching ended, so you turn off the TV, deciding to go talk to Ink....perhaps he made another AU and he could show you it?
You walked up the stairs, to Ink's room, the door already open, cracked enough to see inside....what's he doing in there?
You peak inside, your curiosity getting the best of you....
Ink was panting, his hand moving at a moderate pace, moaning quietly. You stare, blinking for a moment, taking this in, until, a large tint of red covers your cheeks. Ink's back is turned to you, though, a rainbowish glow tinting the room. You were pretty sure you knew what he was doing, too.
"U-unngh....(Y-Y/N)...." Ink moaned out, catching you by surprise. 'O-okay....im just gonna go before he see's me and....yeah....' you thought to yourself, backing away as quietly as you can. But, you aren't so good at being quiet when it came to times like these, which is why you accidentally trip, yelping in surprise as doing so.
"Shit!" You yelp out silently, mentally slapping yourself. Ink's panting and moaning stops instantly.
Before you know it, you're in Ink's room. (And it was at this moment....(Y/N) knew she fucked up. Literally. XD ) You look around, nervous and confused....where'd Ink go?
....Click....
You whip your head towards Ink's door, noticing Ink shutting and locking the bedroom door, blushing. "I-Ink....I-I can explain.." you stuttered out, slightly sweating. "Oh really? Explain that you were watching me? I already know, (Y/N)..." he mutters, you shivering at the tone of his voice, it being filled with lust. You don't reply, looking at the floor.
"Well, now that you got into this mess...Y-You at least have to help me, y'know..." Ink said, staring at you.
"....I-I know." You sigh, regretting this SO badly. (Unless if you're a sinner.~) You look at Ink, Ink having his shorts up right now. Ink walks over to you, picks you up, and gently lies you down. "Don't worry, (Y/N), i-i'll at least go easy on you..." Ink says, smiling warmly at you. You nod, trusting Ink.
Ink kisses you, his boney fingers trailing up and under your shirt, slowly taking it off. You moan lightly into the kiss, making Ink shiver a bit. Ink's hands snake to your bra, taking it off and tossing your bra and shirt to God-Knows-Where. Ink licks your neck slowly and lustfully, focusing on trying to find your sweet spot. You hold back a moan, not wanting to be loud. Ink eventually finds it, you biting your lip to keeping holding in the moan, drawing blood. Ink smirks as he bites on it gently, claiming you as he's growling lowly, which tickles your neck and sweet spot. You moan, lightly blushing now.
You decide Ink isn't going to be doing everything, so you grab his large, glowing bulge. Ink gasps, which quickly turns into a soft moan. You smirk as you tease him, rubbing him through his shorts as he pants a little. Ink grabs your hands and glances at you. "Getting grabby, hm?" He smirks, pulling down your pants. You grin, chuckling lightly.
Ink rubs you through your underwear, enjoying every moan and hum you make. Ink eventually takes your underwear off, tossing them to wherever your other clothes went.
Ink slowly starts fingering you, grinning at your moans. You feel your climax coming, as you moan a bit louder. Ink stops, chuckling as you whine. Ink slowly unzips his shorts, showing his long, dick. Ink teases you by pressing his head against your entrance, as you growl. You wanted him...No. You NEEDED him, here and now.
Ink makes his way in, moaning slightly at the warmth. You moan slightly, since this wasn't your first time. Ink starts moving slowly, cursing under his breath. Ink picks up his pace, moaning a little, while you moan normally. "Y-you're so....d-damn....tight...~" Ink mutters, his voice filled with lust and bliss. Ink kisses you, muffling both of you grunts and moans of pleasure as Ink speeds up. Ink then pulls away, and licks your neck, then bites it, leaving another mark on your neck as you moan his name out loudly.
Ink smirks at this, "I love it when you moan like that for me, (Y/N)~..." Ink mutters into your ear, causing you to blush more.
"H-haaaah.....s-shit....~ INK!!!!!" You yell, as you reach your limit, your walls closing around Ink. Ink has sweat beads running down his head as he moans your name lustfully and loudly, climaxing as well. Ink's breathing is fast and rapid, as he pulls out, collapsing onto the bed next to you. You smile, and look at Ink, kissing his cheek. Ink grins and hugs you, cuddling with you before falling asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WOOO I DID ITTTTT!!! HAHAHAHAH! I MADE A LONG ONE FOR ONCE! ARE YOU PROUD, MAW?! XD Anyways, this is requested by RainbowFay so thank them for requesting! Don't be scared to request either!
Anyways, see you in the next chapter, meh sinners!!!!!
>;3