seven ◇ wings

"Things end but memories last forever."

xxx

The image of Kangmin lying on the floor surrounded by blood haunted me for a month after that. I couldn't sleep at all because everytime I closed my eyes, it would flash through my mind. It was simply horrifying.

"What are you thinking about?" Hana pulled me out of my thoughts. I shook my head, "You'd rather not know, believe me." She shot me an apologetic look which I ignored. Hana may have helped me out in cheering my friends up, but that didn't mean I forgave her. Quite frankly, I still hated her.

Right now, we were on the way to the graveyard for the first time since Hoseok's funeral. After all, we did lose two people were important to us. Although Hana knew what Kangmin did was unforgivable and just terrible, she couldn't help loving him. That's what love is, right?

I tried to think about something positive which turned out to be pretty much impossible. So many terrible things had been happening that there was just nothing positive to think about. It was ridiculous. Why did we have to suffer so much?

Before I knew it, we'd arrived at the graveyard. "See you later." Hana mumbled before walking the opposite direction of the one I had to go. Deep in thoughts, I made my way to Hoseok's grave but when I arrived, there weren't only Taehyung and Jimin but also two other people who I recognized to be... Seojun and Hyunwoo? What?

"Jungkook," Hyunwoo started, "Do you recognize us? We were Hoseok's friends and we've met a really long time ago." I didn't know what to say. Weren't they people I made up in my coma dream?

"Did you enjoy the stories I told you when you were in a coma?" Seojun asked, winking at me. What? Stories? What was he talking about? "I...Um..."

"Kookie." Taehyung took my hand into his. "Don't take those two weirdos seriously." I nodded. Taehyung's hand wrapped around mine spread warmth all throughout my body. I never wanted to let go. "Guys, I'm here too!" Jumin stated, makint us laugh.

After we put our flowers on the grave and grieved for a while, we decided it was time to go home since it was cold and it was getting late. My mom had told me to invite everyone over for dinner so they were all coming over.

I'd never known dinner could be so much fun. Mom had made delicious food and we talked about many funny things. It was the first time in a long time that I saw Taehyung and Jimin smile. Seeing them happy again made me smile as well.

Looking back at the past few months, a lot of things happened; bad things as well as good ones. It was a hard time but we'd all managed and that's what mattered. After all this, I was certain more good times were coming.

I really hope that, up there in heaven, Hoseok has become a cheerful angel, watching over us with his beautiful wings spread loudly, laughing just like he always would.

The End

A/N: Hello everyone.
I just wanted to say that, I know this chapter was not very long and yes, this is the end. But I still hope you like it.
Then, I want to thank you for 160K reads on 'diary'. I know I've said this so many times but when I first started writing this, I never would've thought it would get even one hundred. It's incredible, really.
I appreciate all your nice comments. They always make me feel better about my writing.
Now, for the reason why I haven't uploaded a chapter in so long and why this is so short. In July, someone very important to me died so for a long time I wasn't really motivated to do anything. Then a dog I loved very much died too and I was way too sad to write. Lately, I've been very busy with studying too so I hope you understand.
So, I thought, if BTS' comeback gave me a motivation to write again, why not upload this on the day the new album comes out? So I did that.
Again, thank you all so very much for supporting me and this story, I'm really happy that you did but I think it is time to end it. Maybe in the future, I will go over this story and edit it because re-reading 'diary' and 'once again' I noticed that I've gotten better at writing and I want to improve my stories so new readers and (possibly) re-readers can enjoy them even more, but I'm not sure if I will.
So, I'm ending this note here.
Thank you all so much, I love you all.