Chapter 1: Moving day

Your Sister, Vulpix wakes you up "Wake up!" You look at the time. It is 9:00. last night you were playing Poke Crush on your Ipaw. You wake up and go to your drawer "Be sure to pack up!" Vulpix said. You grabbed a brush and a bow and started to brush your fur. You think this year will be a pretty good one! You put on your bow and go to the living room. You were greeted by your mom and dad Ninetails, and Arcanine. You sit down and start eating a poke puff. It was silent until your mother started speaking "So... 6th Grade? You are growing up so fast!" You tell her "Thanks mo-" you were interrupted by your little sister "HEY WHAT ABOUT ME!" You tell your sister to calm down... "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU GET THE ATTENTION!" Your sister was always such a drama queen. "GIRLS!" "THERE WILL BE NO FIGHTING ON THIS TABLE!" Your mother scolded. Vulpix stays silent for the rest of breakfast. You begin packing up your stuff you grab all your bows, Brushs, And other important items. You go put your stuff into the trunk and you get in to the car...

-Time Skip-
After a few hours you finally are at the house. Vulpix yells out "YAY!!!" You tell her to calm down and that people are looking. When you enter the house you look at your sister with a grin. "Ready?" You say. "Ready" Vulpix says. You start running to the biggest bedroom. You use agility to go faster. You reach the biggest bedroom and close the door. "HEY LET ME IN!" She yells "No way Jose" you answer back. You lock the door and begin unpacking a few hours later everything was unpacked and ready. You decide to take a photo of your and your sisters room because why not?

Your room

Yeah... This is what happens when you unpack the Xmas decor too early xD

 This is what happens when you unpack the Xmas decor too early xD

This is the start of a brand new adventure. You get into bed and start sleeping.