Chapter 2: The First Day

You hear your Alarm clock sound. You get up and get ready. You go to the living room and run off skipping breakfast. "Um Eevee what are you doing?" Vulpix asked. "I'll have my breakfast at school!" You run to the academy. While you were walking you see a Zoura and a Growlith beating up a Pikachu. After you see this you yell "HEY LEAVE HIM ALONE!" "Or else what?" Answered the Growlith you respond with "OR ELSE ILL ATTACK YOU!" "Are you sure about that? I mean come on you are just another Pokemon who thinks they will be strong..." You get angry and decide to use Swift... All the stars hit Growlith and Zoura "OH CRAP RUN!" They both said.... You help the Pikachu up. "Thanks for helping me out there!" "No problem!" You answered.  
As you both walked together to the academy you found a new friend...

Once you arrive Pikachu helps you out on finding your locker. Also Pikachu introduces you to his friends, Buneary and Bunnelby. Pikachu was really the only person who made you comfortable on the academy. You look at your schedule and you notice you have Combat TMs and HMs and Defense together!
-Time passed...-
You see that the first Period is TMs and HMs when you walk in you see a empty seat. If you sat on that seat Pikachu and Buneary would be next to you. So obviously you sat down there. After a few hours it was lunch. We went outside and Buneary sat down next to you. She whispered in your ear saying "TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME AND ILL MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL" You looked terrified and she walks off like nothing happened... You never knew she could be such a Yandere... Pikachu sits next to you and begins to talk to you. Buneary looks at you with COLD, DEAD eyes...
You realize you have your first crush...