Chapter 5: Huh?

A few hours later you were at the battle Royal... they call you and Pikachu to the arena. you see half the crowd booing and the other half cheering... You decide to begin the battle by using agility to raise your speed
(Eevee's Speed Rose!)
Pikachu uses Tackle but you dodge it and use scratch!
(Pikachu's Health: 20/17)
It's not very effective...
Pikachu uses Thundershock!
(Eevee's Health: 20/10)
Eevee uses Swift!
(Pikachu's Health: 20/5)
Pikachu uses Electro ball! But you see Fenniken secretly uses Flamethrower to power it up....
The dust settles....
(Eevee's Health: 20/0.5)
Pikachu looks at you on the ground and is about to use the last Electroball to end this....
Pikachu aims it at you...
Pikachu turns quickly and hits Fenniken...
Pikachu runs to you and hands you a potion...
You hear all the girls Fangirling in the background (I added this because why not?)
-Time passes-
You are at Pikachu's house with Buneary and Bunnelby. You play different games like Tag, Nerf Wars, Chubby Bunny, and the Cinnamon challenge! But there's one thing you noticed... There's only 2 beds and there's 4 Pokemon... You tell them that and they stay silent... Buneary breaks the silence by saying  How bout some Truth or Dare? "Sure!" You said... Bunnelby asks Pikachu "Truth or dare?" "Truth!" Pikachu answered. "Do you have a crush on someone?" "U-um... Nope!" "Alright Buneary! Truth or dare?" "Dare!" Buneary answered... Pikachu dared Buneary to dress up as a Diggersby and run around the neighborhood screaming FOOD IS LIFE! After that dare we were pretty bored... We decided to go to sleep... Wait... There's only 2 Beds Bunnelby said... For the dumbest reason ever we just put names in a cap and we would grab a name... Whatever one we get we have to sleep with... Girls had to pick out the name... Buneary looks at you again like you were about to battle her or something. You quickly grab a name and it says Pikachu...  Well you know what's next!
-Time passes-
You and Buneary wake up but the boys are still sleeping. Buneary asks
"Can I show you something?" You decide to follow her and she leads you to a hill. She quickly grabs you by the neck and shoves you into a box...
She waves a signal for a Butterfree to come by...
The Butterfree used Sleep powder on the Box...
You fall asleep...
-A few hours later...-
You wake up in a Bed being greeted by a few Pokemon...
Hi! Said a Phanpy
She's awake? Said a Pachirisu
Where am I? you say.. Oh I don't know! I've only been here for a few days! Said the Pachirisu Yeah! I think this is a Facility or something! Said the Phanpy.. Either way we need to escape!

How will they escape? Stay tuned to find out!